Would you like to see an EncapStore.com booth @ MikeFest?

Do you want Jerm-Encap Store at M7F?

• Yes would love to see what he has to offer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
If so I'll try to make it happen if not I wont bother... Booths are kinda expensive and I'll be there either way but if you want I'll shoot for a booth. My plan is to bring my VLM rig down and let you all see how I roll to my commercial route... And maybe have the snake oil guy in again. Of course the more $ I spend on booth rental the less drinks I can buy at the hotel bar while I'm there...

Any thoughts?

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Would you like to see an EncapStore.com booth @ MikeFest

Like I told you Jerm, get Hruby, Gurkinks, Clark and Ricky all to chip in $150 to $200 to hawk their shit and you'll be fine.

MF has gone corporate and no more bro deals, sorry.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

I'm not complaining... Just stating the fact that the pic at the top of the page looks a lot like me. I totally understand why you & Bruders & Co. need & deserve the rental $. It's a lot of work before during and after the event and thats before you start looking at the interuption of DriEaz operations and feeding 150 carpet cleaners & getting the dead hooker smell out of Foster's hotel room... I'm not questioning the "value" from an advertising/exposure/fun event standpoint... Just my ability to just cough up that kind of cheddar.

I guess the 2 determining factors wil be the level of interest expressed here and my available finacial resources. If either of them are too low I'll just be there to hang out and raise hell like everyone else (which in my experience is more fun anyway).

T

TomKing

Bring your rig down and sell out of your trunk. It worked for HP and he is a millionaire just ask him. I would love to see your commercial rig.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

TomKing said:
Bring your rig down and sell out of your trunk. It worked for HP and he is a millionaire just ask him. I would love to see your commercial rig.
LOL - Tom, I can meet you in Columbus, IN for lunch sometime... Just give me a call 812-754-1447 and we'll work it out.

I wouldn't "sneak" into MikeyFest... That would tarnish my sterling reputation as a bonafide Snake Oil Salesman & it would just plain be a shady way of doing business. As I said above DriEase and company deserve every last cent they're getting as it will still be a net loss after all the rentals are collected. They're bending over backwards for us as a group and should be commended (along with Mike).

Anywho, I'll be there either with or without a booth and was wondering if you guys would rather have me there "on the clock" or in vacation mode...

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

LOL Thanks for the sweet @$$ vid & help with the site, Brian.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

Hey Mike do you & Mr. Bruders take payments??

Ron K

Clark who?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

who cares

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom