Would you notice if I dumped out..

Mikey P

Administrator
your vac a way or releasit and replace it with this?

Graphics%5CProducts%5CChemSpec%20Non-Residual%20Roto-Brite.jpg

DRScrivner

Never used it so I cannot say. But not all encapsualtors are the same. You can bag on it all you want. Some work and some don't just like pre-sprays and dilutions.

I was told once when I was building a computer and looking at a Cyrix CPU go with the market leader, or at least #2, which were Intel and AMD. Here it is 10 years later, who is #1, and #2- still Intel and AMD, where is Cyrix- who the hell knows?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Del,

Actually Cyrix is alive and well. Sort of.

VIA Technologies acquired Cyrix (their intelectual property) from National Semiconductor in 1999. Neither Cyrix nor VIA have ever actually fabricated a chip in their entire existence, but actually only designed chips in which they subcontract the actual foundry chip making. VIA only used the Cyrix trademark for a short period, since the goal of the acquisition was for the intellectual property only (design work).

VIA is very alive and well, selling their designed chipsets and CPU's to the major computer manufacturers. In fact, I am contemplating the purchase of a HP Mini-Note netbook running Vista using the VIA C7-M ULV processor.

okccarpetman

it some good stuff, it ranks high up there with my favorites... but isnt it discontinued??

james

John Watson

Used to buy it by the 55 gal drum in the 80's and used it with our CAM program accounts. Had employees that couldn't work around it without resporators on..

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
I used it quite a bit several years back. I don't believe it cleaned as well as any of the modern encapoos. In addition, it was obnoxious to work around - I remember the smell - not good.

okccarpetman

ive used alot of different brands , most of them do not smell good!!!!! plus it cant be as be as the odor and THINGS that we clean up...

DRScrivner

JB said:
Hey Shawn WTF?

Speak ENGLISHHHHHH!!!!
Translation for JB: Shawn was politely telling me that my analogy was not accurate. Although had he not done that it would have most likely flown like a bird.

So just like at the end of EVERY single Scooby Doo cartoon when the bad guy(s) got caught I will say: "It if it weren't for those darn kids (Shawn) I would have gotten away with it".

-JB-

Name
JB
Well now THAT I understood, shheech! Was that so hard? :roll: :lol:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey;

The ChemSpec product had a anti-resoil additive for dry soil only.

It is not the same "encap" technology developed by DuPont polymer chemists.

Technology has come a long ways since then.

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom