Wow!!! Got my new video from GP

John Watson

Steve did what he said he was going to do, I bought the Oct. 31 Demo Kit Special Steve offered MikeyBoard members. Steve told me they had a new video in the final stages and would send one when completed.

Steve, this video explains so much more than the first, Wow, I thank you for redoing it in such a way that dummies like me can't help but understand it. I think you got a hit here with your products and the way sell and to apply. Now if this flippen snow will melt so I can get out of my driveway and go to work..

PS. Mikeyboard readers, take advantage of Steve's GP Special, This is one of the better videos I have watched as far as training goes... I believe Steve has another special thats good till 12-31-08

I have a couple more stupid questions I didn't see covered.

You show color sealing in just the one direction. If we apply the CS as you explained, what time frame are we looking ar before we can use the knee pad roller system to cross back over the just CSed lines without marking or disrupting our work??

I believe the video example of CSing the walls your tech just went the 3 tiles for demo purposes. Wouldn't one normaly CS the complete vertical grout line wall if it was the size shown in the video instead of doing it in two steps?

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
I also ordered his special awhile back, just received the new video, haven't checked it out yet. The label says it includes business forms, msds info, and before and after pictures. Steve has followed up with me a couple of times to see if I had any questions. Just wanted to say thanks to Steve!

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
got mine too
really like it got to get one of those oreck machines
just right for kitchens and bathrooms
Thanks Steve

John Watson

Hey big head, Don't let it puff up to big, if it wern't for all of us assholes and twiddly dinks you alone couldn't have kept it going. You just pushed a little harder and lead the parade, I thank you and give you credit for that, I thank the others for keeping it rolling !!

Quick question, Where are all our friends from Canadia????

John Watson

Snort snort, oink oink, Couldn't get out of the flippen driveway again, snowed all flippen day. Just had a hose thaw out, My 25 year garden hose with the adjusta spray nozzel apparently froze real hard this time cause the brass threads which the nozzels screw on split this time. It hangs next to the entry of our deck, Helen went out for her nicotine fix and came right back in and said something is leaking and spraying at the end of the porch. I knew what iw was right away..

SJA

John - glad that you like the video, hopefully we can see more people colorsealing in 2009!

Remember that the CS dries to the touch in about 10 minutes (under normal circumstances). If you are doing an area and working your way out of the room by the time you are ready to go the other way the floor should be ready to roll over. The grout is also recessed - so you should be fine.

Yes, we only did a small section on the walls for video purposes - but you should do all the lines one way then the other

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom