Wow, Jon-Don spotter bottles +20%!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
So I ordered a quick case of spotter bottles last week. Upon arrival I see that they went up over 20%! Old price 2.36 per bottle/new price 2.89 ! I was informed by my rep that now they are on the free shipping list so if you purchase $350 or more. So the shipping is not really free now is it! They promote lifetime spotter bottles and then go up 20% on price! So now I decide to order $350 worth (not such a big deal) or suffer the price increase. Anyone else use another spotter product? And what are you paying?

It's just the principle of how free shipping comes about. Sorry for venting

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
Object lesson for us: Raise prices if needed, and do it in steps small enough to not raise red flags.

edit: not to pick on you Billy, but if you check with FedEx or UPS shipping has never been "free"....you paid for it somehow.

Last edited:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Here is the Home Pro custom spotter website which is also sold through Interlink Supply. Different sizes, different products (general purpose spotter or pet spotter) so different prices. The most popular is 12 ounce for $1.87 per bottle.

No free freight unless you want to buy 36 cases at a time.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
It's all good just needed to vent, decided to take my new tech. (My son) and finish the day fishing
uzahy7ur.jpg
daje7evy.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
I use Vacaway's spotter to give out. I keep two sizes on hand. The small 8oz for free giveaways to new customers and the Welcome Wagon lady hands them out for me to new move in's. I also keep a couple of cases of the 16 oz. bottles on hand for those who want to buy a bottle. I couldn't find a price on the 16 oz, but in June I bought 4 cases of the 8 oz. bottles. There are 40 bottle in a case and a case cost me $53.50. So that's $1.34 each. They fill and label my bottles for me. I don't want to have to fool with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom