wow!! talk about mytee and cust service..crazy

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i sent john a im about something stupid my guy did..
he ran something over making the tool useless.
i was asking john the most economical way to replace this
part..few days later it is on my front porch, i was shocked
he didnt even ask for freight money. i felt like i stole something
but am great-full and so is my tech..he was getting tortured but now
has a free pass.
thanks a million for the old school service.
dave

tim

I agree! My experiences have been very similar and any new equipment I buy, Mytee will be given the first look. Great customer service, a rarity these days!

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I'm impressed with Mytee too. Yesterday I got my repaired converter in the mail. At least I'm pretty sure that it is repaired. I got not explanation with the package. I was happy to see it though.

Bob Foster

I recently got a Mytee Big Boss sprayer from them. For commercial it works wonderful.

Wow what a great company. Thanks for sharing that experience.

We can all take a lesson for our own businesses from customer service like that.

B

Belinda Gordon

Jeremy

Wow, that was fast!! I am glad to hear that you received the 5000 Electrical Converter Kit so quickly. The repair explanation should have been on the bottom of the packing slip. I will copy and past it here for you. Please feel free to pm me should you require anything further or I can be reached at (858) 679-1191, Mytee Customer Service. I would be happy to help.

* 5000 CONVERTER BOX, TERMINAL CAME OFF. THE TERMINAL WAS REPLACED AND RECONNECTED AS WELL AS SEALED TO KEEP TERMINAL IN PLACE

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Wow and all of a sudden, belinda posted her first post! Mytee is great. What going to happento customer service when all of the older people die? The young generations CS sucks

Ryan

joeynbgky said:
Wow and all of a sudden, belinda posted her first post! Mytee is great. What going to happento customer service when all of the older people die? The young generations CS sucks

*Cough*... I have a 30 day guarantee on all my work. If any spot comes back or they accidentally spill something right after the cleaning I come back. I add 5 months to that warranty if I sell them protector.

Mikey P

Administrator
I called Mytee yesterday to order a shampoo brush.

Some guy on the line gave me a 45 minute sermon on why I should join my wife in Church this Sunday.

I guess the End is so near that I shouldn't give a damn if my bristles are too soft.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
It sure would't hurt you. I'll be at a bible class tomorrow night. :D

Mikey P said:

Some guy on the line gave me a 45 minute sermon on why I should join my wife in Church this Sunday.

I guess the End is so near that I shouldn't give a damn if my bristles are too soft.

If you sat through 45 min of such nonsense....its you.... not them.... :roll:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I need some kind of higher power to change my ways. Since I've been going, I'm starting to have a true happiness in my life.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Yup, they are good, my glide went bad. of course they cant send me a replacement cause of the lawsuit or whatever.. She said I could send it back so they can inspect it..... I just threw it away. thats to much trouble. But They are great people.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:

1) I thought she was Jewish.
Mytee sucks really bad if they don't know that you are about to join the temple. Mazel Tov.

2) Damn it. Just shave more frequently.
Don't you keep any personal information to yourself? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom