WOW, what a day!

Able 1

Name
Keith
First job 2 rooms and set of stairs..

Second job: 3BR,chair,ottoman,stX2,basement,LR,DR. During this job I got a call from a person asking where we were??? :eekk: I looked at my schedule and I had marked them as canceling(first time EVER,that this happened)..:eekk::eekk::redface: She stated that she took off work for this. I apologized and told her I would fit her in a the end of the day around 6 or so, she agreed.. Then I get a call from a property that I clean for that said they had a kitchen fire and need someone to come extract the water right away( I was just getting started on my second job). So I called my dad and asked him if he could bring over my other van.

Third job:At this point we split up and he did the water extraction and picked up a dehu. When I rolled up to look at this one my dad is sitting in the van with the TM running!! I told him to get the hell out of there!!

Forth job: I was solo, 2BR,and ST about 25 miles from the second

Fifth job:solo again 5 rooms and hall,st

Sixth job: Picked up my helper and drove 40min to clean 3BR,Hall,LR,DR,office,FR.. Low level loop turned out like shit, got a $80 tip(biggest one ever for me).:icon_cool:

Seventh Job(which should have been the second): On the way to this job that was 25 mins. from the last, I got a pissed off call asking where we were(running 15mins late)? He was PISSED off on the phone, but when we got there he was cool and we were joking around(and I apologized again for the mix up). 2BR,Hall,St,LR,DR. I knocked 50% off his bill he was happy, and said "you sure this is all you need?" :lol:"Sure anything to be done with this day!" He laughed..

I got home at 8pm..:mad: The year has officially started here!

I know Merty, IDGAS DAT..

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Able 1

Name
Keith
Did you dream during you nap today? Tell us about it, could quite possibly be your best post EVER!:icon_razz::eekk:

J

JS41035

4ajasuqu.jpg

Were still going baby!
I know that's overkill. But I wanna go home.

Able 1

Name
Keith
NEVER OVERKILL! I wasn't expecting this debacle, so my other truck wasn't "ready"...:dejection: Stupid, stupid, stupid!!! I would have easily been home for dinner if I had the other one ready..

Reactions: JS41035

Able 1

Name
Keith
NOPE! Just awesome.. lmao! As long as your productive, there isn't any overkill.. Your custy's dig that chit too!! They love overkill! :winky:

Reactions: JS41035
J

JS41035

NOPE! Just awesome.. lmao! As long as your productive, there isn't any overkill.. Your custy's dig that chit too!! They love overkill! :winky:

I actually just got that close for the pic. He was looking over his shoulder. Finally he said "Is there any reason we have to work so close?" Yes, because I need to impress my internet friends.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I actually just got that close for the pic. He was looking over his shoulder. Finally he said "Is there any reason we have to work so close?" Yes, because I need to impress my internet friends.

Bwaaahaha!

Heck Yea woo wee : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
My day was good too, but I'm bright enough to realize that nobody wants to read a detailed account of it.

Sure we do pig snott

Keeps us from learning bad habits : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom