WT Berber that is nazty Whats Prespay Any Recomendation

ErikG

I recently asked Larry Cobb If I could Use his Powermax On Wt Nzty Berber whool . He said he did not really approve any input on this topic.

ErikG

He did tell me guys dilute 50% but he was not recomending . I also have some prekleen and im getting some Masterblend Miracle prespray as well.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ErikG said:
I recently asked Larry Cobb If I could Use his Powermax On Wt Nzty Berber whool . He said he did not really approve any input on this topic.

you mean "wool" berber?

I understand that oxidizers are a not recommended for wool.
If I'm not mistaken, enzymes aren't recommended either
(both are in Powermax from what I've read , as well many other pre-sprays)

maybe one of our Aussie/New Zee-land friends who clean 100 times more wool than we do can add their guidance.

What "I" would probably do for a "trashed" wool berber is roto scrub a Woolsafe labeled juice (just to be safe) and flush/rinse extract.
I'd be sure to pre-qualify the custy too.
cause from my VERY little bit of experience with white wool berbers, I've never been able to get them to respond near as well as synthetic berbers

..L.T.A.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
meAt said:
ErikG said:
What "I" would probably do for a "trashed" wool berber is roto scrub a Woolsafe labeled juice (just to be safe) and flush/rinse extract.
I'd be sure to pre-qualify the custy too.
cause from my VERY little bit of experience with white wool berbers, I've never been able to get them to respond near as well as synthetic berbers
..L.T.A.

That's what I do with them. I like Chemiester's PreAction which I use on furniture and wool carpets, pH:6 , mix between 4 to 16 oz per gal hot water as prespray depending on soiling. Wool cleans extremely well with a rotary preconditioning.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Just to clarify...

I do not recommend any oxidizer for wool carpeting.
The enzyme we use will not harm the wool fiber and would aid the cleaning.

My suggestion would be a neutral pH "Encap" prespray with FiberBrite (reducing agent) for restoring the original colors in the rug.

FiberBrite has a pH of 5.5; the ideal level for wool cleaning. It also prevents minor dye bleeding.

Larry

Name
Ron lippold
we have a lot of Berber in SF and I use judson juice on all of them never had a problem just make sure you use the rinse.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Like Ron sez: JJ does the job on wool. Drying agent in rinse is a plus.

Greenie

Les has the trial pack, called a ProPack, 1 gal of each PS and rinse, and 1 qt. of HotSauce, it's like $69.99 can't go wrong.

G

Low ph to neutral cleaner; Carbonated water booster; rinse clean water. Suck it as dry as you can get it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom