www.encapchallenge.com

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Anybody try this stuff? They flat out say their best. Stuff is priced right. I have tried all the "Miracle sHAmPoos". Steve Smiths Encap Green has been the best for soil removal. Probably the only encap cleaner that really works. Trust me I have tried them all. HWE still better then loadin up a capet with "shaMpoo and tea oil". Scrub n rub hacks need not apply for the Top 25. Carry on.

Golden Boy

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey, I just used Steve Smiths Peroxellent and Spot n Boost on a piss filled carpet and it came out great.
F Waldo. :mrgreen:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Actually, Waldo isn't far from right... VacAway Encap Green is an excellent product and is actually a fair odor counteractant/deodorizer. Hot Knife, Encap Green & Vacaway spotters made me a lot of $ over the years & Steve & Cynthia's customer service is at worst excellent.

Although I'm not familiar with the Clausen Product, the description sounds more like a traditional Bonnet Cleaner than an Encapsulant (not that that is a bad thing). As long as it doesn't rapidly resoil and it get the job done that is what matters. Although with the addition of polymers that dry brittle & non-sticky you can retard the wicking process enough to almost completely erradicate the phenomena of returning spots.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Here ya go

Not horrible results....the lady was "floored". She loved it....chearleader.

beforeandafter1.jpg

beforeandafter.jpg

Thanks Steve and Vacaway!

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
was that piss on the carpet? If so, you should be ashamed of yourself. :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes it was....and the carpet was completly trashed, worn falling apart.

HWE would have just added more water to the pool of urine.

They didn't want to replace it so I did the "fix" and just cleaned the carpet...not what was under it.

I've cleaned places just like that with my old TM and I had to post bonnet anyway because the pee kept coming.

I'm ashamed of myself for a whole other mess of reasons bud. !gotcha!

Name
Lee Stockwell
I encap and OP a nursing home every week and they are VERY grateful for the results and quiet service. Most of my other work is via TM.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Brian R said:
Yes it was....and the carpet was completly trashed, worn falling apart.

HWE would have just added more water to the pool of urine.

you sound like a bad chem dry commercial..

like i said before..you are a goofy guy.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Brian that is what it looks like after my prescrub and then I say I haven't cleaned it yet maam

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:lol:

It actually looked really good. The camera phone doesn't do it justice. Even the before pic doesn't look as bad as it was.

dgargan

It says they will beat all the others on price but they are more than double the price of Jon Don's DSE. Misleading ad if you ask me.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
I've used Clausens's. It's mediocre..

Doesn't Bridgepoint do the challenge to with Encapuclean DS and I've heard not so hot reviews on that. Isn't it all just a marketing scheme because how many people really ask for their money back??

I'm still sold on Releasit DS...always out performs. I used Dirt Assassin today and Peroxcyllent a little bit too lately. I just always go back to the Releasit.

Haven't actually tried the Encap Green. I still have the sample bottle and the sample of Hot Knife. Are they really that good?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Stucky for a true scrubbin run hack like you are. You should be using encap green. Its better then loadin up all the carpets with all that tea tree oil crap like your using. Get a life and start using a TM. Start removing more soil or you will never see the Top 25.

Golden Boy

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Encap Green is probably the strongest of the "Green" encaps that I have tried & I used Hot Knife as a mainstay for well over a year. At the time it was the best thing on the market and is still what I would consider a top shelf product. Releasit is in my opinion pretty close to Hot Knife (although Hot Knife cuts grease much better) but side by sides always tell the tale (they just dont always tell the whole story)...

Just remember that rotating products periodically when maintaining a carpet is a good idea... So pick 2 or 3 products that you like and switch every few cleanings. Personally I seem to get about 7-10 cleanings (in restaurants) before a product "seems to be" less effective than it used to be.

Then I'd change to another juice for one cleaning and strip off the layer of built up soil outside the effective range of the surfactant and could go right back to the same juice I started with. Think about it if the chemistry worked 6 months ago it still works today... It's just done all it can in that scenario without stronger mixes and more effort on my end to get the same visual results. When all I need is to switch out products for a cleaning or 2 and it's smooth sailing with your old juice for another 6 months or a year.

Think about it... Everyones favorite prespray changes every year or 2 because the the chemistry has reached its life expectancy... You wonder did the tweak the formula? So you use it a bit stronger and then the next 1/2 decent thing you try seems like a gift from above & works at labe dilutions to boot. AMAZING!!!

A year or 2 later it gets up staged... Rinse and repeat... (Pun intended). When honestly, all you need is 2 (maybe 3 just to keep thing fresh) "core" products that perform well and you can use them almost indefinitly. Then we can all finally put the great pre-spray debate to bed... It will come down to service, efficacy, safety & cost.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Jeremy dont come on here and act like your some type of carpet cleaning guru. You have never made the top ten on my list. Your sleezy shaMpoo commercials are reminding of how Rickey G works the iCS board. Just say it you want our credit card number.

Golden Boy

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Go ACE yourself with your retarded list Waldo. Just because you haven't worked in 3 weeks doesn't mean you can come on here talking smack and not expect to get spanked. Just because i happen to have a website (packed with quality carpet, tile and resilient floor cleaning products that every professional cleaner can use) doesn't mean I won't pee in your Wheaties.

Now... Go sit in the corner before daddy gets ahold of you.

PS: What are the 3 digits on the back? Word. :p

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Actually several different manufacturers websites & at exactly the same price too... I don't have sweet shipping incentives either. I'm not gonna shove juice down anyones throat & Waldo if you look hard enough on the internet you can find anything on more than one website... Find a couple products that work for you and stick with them just rotate them out every few cases.

If you get your Vacaway/Releasit/PadCap Pro from Steve or Rick or John G or BonnetPro or DynaChem... Feel free to stick with Steve or Rick or John G or BonnetPro I promise it won't hurt my feelings. They all have excellent customer service whether your order it from my site or thiers (thats just how they do business).

If you want some Snake Oil or O2 and want to trust me with your business, come and see me @ encapstore.com (or call Joyce at 864-233-6442) and we'll get you taken care of. Of course if you'd like a few of the products mentioned above let me know.. By the way, I'm adding more products every week. Its a great way to make use of the slower snow covered months for me.

How's that cereal taste?

I guess now we know why they call you Golden Boy... You are what you eat. !gotcha!

dgargan

Below is the wording in the encapchallenge ad. I asked them to match Jon Don's price and they wouldn't

You know what works and what doesn't. We know Stay Clean® is the best encapsulation product available today.
Compare Stay Clean® to Releasit®, Scots®, JonDon®, Bridgepoint® or any other product on the market.
We will beat their price and performance!

Name
Lee Stockwell
dgargan said:
Below is the wording in the encapchallenge ad. I asked them to match Jon Don's price and they wouldn't

You know what works and what doesn't. We know Stay Clean® is the best encapsulation product available today.
Compare Stay Clean® to Releasit®, Scots®, JonDon®, Bridgepoint® or any other product on the market.
We will beat their price and performance!

Hmm..if they won't match the price as promised a reasonable person would have to conclude they won't come close on performance either?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom