www.waterdamageservice.com

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Most customers don't refer to a water emergency In there home as a water damage so while it is a cool website it will bring you work with property owners and such that understand the phrase, I don't think it would be a gold mine but who knows Internet wise for Seo and such.

Last edited:

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Long story, shortest version - I have downsized, maybe permanent, maybe not, it may be completely liquidated.

I started another company - and all things are dependent on that. The next 6-12 months will tell the tale.

I have never used it. I had plans for it, but never got there.

In this market, people understand and use the phrase water damage - I'm sure that varies from market to market.

Of what is available - it's the best URL for water damage wordage not currently being used and for sale.

A URL easily remembered on a truck, in a tv or radio ad, or on any print media. Probably worth more than seo value in all honesty. As well as customer perspective. firerestoration.com is perceived better than bobsfirerestoration.com if that makes any sense.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
google does not give preference any more to domains with key words in it. that worked a while back but not a major factor today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom