Please share

how does/would it compare w Odor-cide?

Price n performance.

Dead_Rat.jpg

nice pic from the site eh?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jb I have a bunch of samples left if you want to try it. No one has changed from Odorcide yet but no one has said it didn't work.

AnnieV

If you are making an evaluation between Odorcide and X-Cide based on the smell of the odorous spot following the application of the product, keep in mind that smelling a good smell does not constitute a removal of odor since long term masking agents will cover the underlying problem. X-Cide is formulated to have short term masking with elimination of all odors to leave an "odorless" result, not a fragrant result.

For a more complete explanation of the 4 odor removal mechanisms incorporated into the X-Cide product you can refer to the May Tech Email that Todd sent out. If you would like a copy, you can email me at anne@ctiinc.biz or PM me and I'll make sure to get one out to you.

-JB-

Name
JB
Thanks Anne I would like a copy of that report burriscleaning@mail.com

I was only making a comparison based on the cide in name. I have and do use many CTI products to clean with and
have always found them be well formulated and well worth the money. Was hoping to be able to add this deod. into
mix.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Odorcide smells very much like "KL" ladies' perfume, by Karl Lagerfeld, but with a frankincense- like undertone..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom