Xerion Comments?

C

cleancarpetman

I am new to the board. Been cleaning HWE for 13 years. Last year I started doing some commercial carpet using low moisture and Releasit products with a 175 rotary. I am happy with the results but have an eye on getting better and faster.

I recently heard about Xerion Solutions, watched their videos, heard the hype and want to know from the troops what the talk is on the street. I am interested in hearing from cleaners who have tried their products and used them at 300rpm.

Thanks,
Steve

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
cleancarpetman said:
I am new to the board. Been cleaning HWE for 13 years. Last year I started doing some commercial carpet using low moisture and Releasit products with a 175 rotary. I am happy with the results but have an eye on getting better and faster.

I recently heard about Xerion Solutions, watched their videos, heard the hype and want to know from the troops what the talk is on the street. I am interested in hearing from cleaners who have tried their products and used them at 300rpm.

Thanks,
Steve

I've used it a ton. It's great for appearance cleaning, you MUST use the 300 rpm machine. It's VERY fast and economical to use, better if you have a two man team for larger jobs, one to spray the solution right in front of the machine (it needs no dwell time) and one to run the machine. The guy who started it (Glenn Barfell) is my ex-father-in-law. Don't listen to the "electro-molecular", "encapsolution" hog wash, it's simply a great bonnet cleaner super fast drying (usually under 5-10 minutes).

Take care,
Lisa

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I tried it with a 175. Wasn't impressed. So what does the extra speed do for it Lisa? I believe they give free samples.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
KevinL said:
I tried it with a 175. Wasn't impressed. So what does the extra speed do for it Lisa? I believe they give free samples.

Doesn't work with a 175. I assume that the 300 gives it more heat, but not really sure why. You also can't overwet it, which most people who are accustomed to normal bonnet cleaning do. Dry bonnet, light spray of solution, no dwell. It kicks ass on commercial (not good for restaurants) and berbers. But it can tip bloom cut piles if you aren't very careful.

I was mainly a HWE cleaner, but always had the 300 rpm and Xerion on the truck for jobs where it was appropriate.

Take care,
Lisa

John Watson

Stevie, I thought yous quits suckin carpets and jest was doing that there hard surface stuff? After areading this sounds like I must have been correct..yous quits suckin carpets and jest Spinns away the dirts, The reason for the 300 rpm is so simple yous musta lets your gray hairs clouds yer thinker.. I be sorry Miss Liza, yous 1/2 rite bouts the heats from der frictions butts the real reasons is the 175 wont flingsit oot of the way the ways the 300 do. then the poof happens, Whelll dats where the heat come in an awhile the dirts is aflying

PoofThe dirts be gone,,,,

Yous heard that thera saying bout 'the poof is in the pudding""

Well thats whys me and my familas don't eats the puddings nomo..

Thinks maybe yous need to keep asuckin.

Your Friend from the South..

C

cleancarpetman

John Watson said:
Stevie, I thought yous quits suckin carpets and jest was doing that there hard surface stuff? After areading this sounds like I must have been correct..yous quits suckin carpets and jest Spinns away the dirts, The reason for the 300 rpm is so simple yous musta lets your gray hairs clouds yer thinker.. I be sorry Miss Liza, yous 1/2 rite bouts the heats from der frictions butts the real reasons is the 175 wont flingsit oot of the way the ways the 300 do. then the poof happens, Whelll dats where the heat come in an awhile the dirts is aflying

PoofThe dirts be gone,,,,

Yous heard that thera saying bout 'the poof is in the pudding""

Well thats whys me and my familas don't eats the puddings nomo..

Thinks maybe yous need to keep asuckin.

Your Friend from the South..

Hey John,
Good to hear from you. However, I must say I am confused. It is hard for me to tell if you have actually tried the product, used it as directed and if you liked it or not. I know humor was your objective but I got lost in the dialect. I understand plain English far better. I am hoping you'll offer a helpful answer. Thanks again for responding.

John Watson

Hoowdy Dooty to udy toodie. Whell there Stevo, Truth is I havent tried it. It would have ment that I needed another piece of equipment.
(300rpm spinner) one of the last things i needed, more equipment.

We have been quite satisfied with using the encap process on certain commercial accts using champane pads on our 175 and cimex machines instead of brushes.

Still haven't figured out that Poof stuff yet or is it akin to Puff the Magic Dragon??

John

C

cleancarpetman

Hey John,
Thanks for clearing that up. I am interested to hear from folks who are familiar with the Xerion product and procedure as it is described.

For what it is worth I cleaned a commercial carpet today that I encapped with a Fiber Plus (champagne) pad and my 175 using Releasit DS2 and Encap Punch and then used HWE to go over lots of "gum" spots. Some were actual gum and some were likely ketchup or bbq sauce or some such left for a very long time. It was a restoration clean that I hope to turn into a maintenance contract. Likely it was not a candidate for Xerion but could be in the future.
From a long time HWE guy I must say I am amazed at what encap can do.

Good hearing from you.

Steve

bigchuckie

I have used Xerion alot. Seems a little pricey at first. People do tend to over spray the stuff. A little goes a long way. Lisa knows how to boost it Works terrific on CGD I dont think it is a true encap say like releasit or vac aways stuff. I like it for the simplicity One little bag per gallon thats it. I used it on residentdial Works good. My problem with res. is nothing to do with the product Its my machine I use a 20 inch 98 lb rotary. Pita for a house good for commercial though.no need for alot of storage either the container is the size of a cottage cheese tub.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom