XTREME Pumpkin Giveaway @ Boys & Girls Club 4-5 Today

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Today at the Boys & Girls Club Between 4-5 The Xtreme Pumpkin Giveaway
Free Large Carving Pumpkins (basketball size) for the first 50 Families

Donated by Xtreme Carpet Cleaning http://www.25dollarsaroom.com

I bought pumpkins for another charity and had 50 left over so I am handing them out at pick up time at The Boys and Girls Club. I just randomly posted it and I already got 2 jobs from it which will exceed the $400 pumpkins in total that I bought. The other charity was an anonymous donation so I don't expect anything from that.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
56 Pumpkin, 56 spotters and 56 trick or treat safety flyers and business cards, done

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
008-1.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
Hats off, Crowely.. Even though you are trying to hide behind the pumpkins and that kid, you do look like you have dropped a few pounds.

greg3.JPG

Unlike months ago, work must be keeping you busy, or the wife gave you the talk..

BTW, nice gesture with the pumpkins, are the kids at the boys and girls club underprivileged?
Here not so much, so it must be more of an advertising stunt.
Either way I'm sure the ones that hauled the $3.00 pumpkins off were grateful.

I've started Northwest Harvest food bank drive and donation program.
Lots of need this year...

I'm guessing those are your boys, they will be wearing those pants for the next 3 years!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
just bought those pants because they don't fit into clothes made for their ages
Zack is 6 and is very tall and big so we have to buy bigger pants that he doesn't fit into , same with brady. I don't buy the cl;othes

I am on the board of directors of The Boys and Girls Club and when I bought the pumpkins for Dandelion park (another charity i am close with and they didn't need them all I was stuck with $250 left of pumpkins so I decided to do it there. One of the best ideas I have had in a long time. I am already thinking about my Christmas giveaway.

This will be in the paper, already on the local forums and facebook, gotten multiple calls.

I think if you look hard enough there would be 1 or 2 underprivileged kids in there

I know you guys don't live in my community but if you have $5 or $10 this is a great cause. These people took something tragic and turned into a huge thing for the South Shore in Massachusetts. Read the story it is very tragic

http://www.themollyfund.com/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom