Yappy, please prove your math..

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Re: Yappy, please prove you math..

Yeah,

By my calculations I can only compute a 45.5% decrease in dry times. The only way to get anything over 47% is to employ Ken Harris' "dirty-stinky dry" reverse airflow technique, which is kinda dubious.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Shawn, I'm Arther, King of the Britons
and you are the Black Knight, aren't you......

8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C48]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

..L.T.A.

Greenie

The ball valve I was referring to was on the 2nd "filter" to tank connection, not the dump valve, and it was much smaller than 2" inside.

I guess it made sense to "someboody" to shut off your dual wand inside the truck instead of how the rest of the industry did it with a little plug and lanyard outside?

Greenie

Re: Yappy, please prove yourSo you doTo seal of th would you lik

Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
Greenie, try to keep up man.

I pity the fool who thinks I'm not keeping up.

How do you think the second filter hose was connected to the 2" steel ball valve? Using a little steel pipe with hose barbs on one end and pipe threads on the other. The barbs have less than 2" inside diameter so that a 2" hose cuff could easily be connected. As for the ball valve itself it is indeed a true 2 incher.

Not ALL of them were 2" ID ball valves.
And the little barb is called a Combination Nipple, and they were thick walled, they didn't have to be though.

DSC02874.jpg

I can think of one good reason why the ball valve was placed ahead of the filter on the second wand port. To seal off vacuum from the filter when not in use. Is that good enough for you?

That is a crazy path of logic, the little rubber plugs with lanyards worked just fine....and were actually convienient.

Neighborhood kids.....funny stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom