yard signs?

rcl1006

anybody use yard signs when your at a residential job.

thinking about making some up, i hit a wall on what to put on there any suggestions

thanks rob

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Not sure of the value when you are there if your vehicle is in the driveway or on the street with hose running from it. I see construction companies do it when they are on a jobsite for a few days or weeks but I assume that is so the signs are seen when they are not physically on site (before and after work hours) and then they take them away when the job is finished.

Ken

rcl1006

i figure if your on a job even an hour or 2. a neighbor someone driving by etc. might be interested . cheap advertising. i just want to put something on there thats catchy , letting them know there neighbor is getting there carpets or tile cleaned
rob

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
a sandwich sign out in front of the van while you are working with an "ask me about an appointment" will work ok.
I wouldn't put anything in the "yard".

Put a little card holder on it so they can take one...remember a call to action for that too.
"Take a Card" etc.

Make the words big enough so you can read at least one call to action from accross the street.

"Come Over and Ask"

You have to tell people what to do.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I use them out on front of daycares, inside retail store windows and gymnastics studios and a karate studio. A couple at the marinas etc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom