Yea Miss, I think it would be best if I came back another time...

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Cuz I'm going to charge you a poop load of money(and I don't wanna) to deal w/this b.s.

Neighbor let me in on this one, called the client explained that I would need to charge her a lot more to deal w/this and she would be better off if I came back. She swore up and down her 4 boys spent 3 hours last night getting ready(omg)...

The small lr/dr combo I did clean(and some rugs) had a seven piece sectional in it, and an area rug under it! Fook...

P1050451.JPG

The one below, client wanted carpet under: area rug, 2 file cabs(full), a couch and a full small bookcase! wtf, lady? Pizza crust all over the floor.

P1050449.JPG

Said she would call back when ready.... Hasn't yet...:biggrin:

Mike Draper

She told me to get started in a 10x10 room and she would clean the rest of the rooms that looked just like this. I politely said it won't work today.
8avu7azy.jpg

Reactions: Mikey P and jcooper

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
She told me to get started in a 10x10 room and she would clean the rest of the rooms that looked just like this. I politely said it won't work today.
8avu7azy.jpg

That's what my bedroom looks like, so I don't get too upset. Judge not, lest ye be buggered. I just go into hyperspeed mode and clear the room in 97 seconds. Here's a quick tip; Most of that stuff will fit into dresser and nightstand drawers when you run out of room on the bed :twisted:.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
That's what my bedroom looks like, so I don't get too upset. Judge not, lest ye be buggered. I just go into hyperspeed mode and clear the room in 97 seconds. Here's a quick tip; Most of that stuff will fit into dresser and nightstand drawers when you run out of room on the bed :twisted:.

Art, knowing that you are a great connoisseur of efficiency:
Isn't the above situation the very reason why one gets a Vortex with 3" hose?
To maintain said efficiency, do remove the filter though :winky:

Lee. I charge for the full size of the room regardless, as working around furniture actually takes longer. Does not seem to be a problem.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Raise your prices so you won't have to deal with those Marties calling.

Name
Lee Stockwell
It's sometimes surprising who keeps house like that. Nurses teachers social workers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom