yeah.. I'm still alive

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
Howdy all.

It's been a rough year health wise for me since surgery but I'm back on top for the most part.

The franchised end of janitorial really took a blow. They also cut my outsourced commercial jobs down over 20k last year giving out portables to people.

I'll be around more. I need to get some new strategy here and start relying on the equipment I have, the sales experience I have, and start making a residential biz a reality.

Rosd

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Or a Chavez?
Super nice guy?
smiley-greet009.gif

Reactions: hogjowl

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I'm a nice guy... until we talk politics.

For all of you in this business. It's cardio work. It may not seem it, but it is.

Insurance companies for the most part will allow a patient to get an echo cardio gram. You could go back and read my whole story, but in reality... it's something every one of you should have done. Painless, and inexpensive.

I was 30 lbs overweight, perfect cholesterol, perfect blood pressure. I went in with neck and lower jaw burning. 5 hours later I was on a chopper being flown 110 miles to have emergency heart surgery wit a 85% mortality rate procedure.

Just get it checked, and have insurance. Or you can pick up the 1.2 million tab for me :)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom