Yelps in trouble

rick imby

Name
Rick
Google is the most powerful company in the history of the world. They control billions of searches per day.

They make our very own Satan----look saintly...

• Wow
Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Connor

Name
Connor
I've wondered if Y*lp filters reviews of non-advertisers to boost the look of their paid advertisers.

As an occasional y*lp user, I am bothered that my reviews and participation may be filtered because of a so-called algorithm.

Reactions: jcooper and Jimmy L

Mikey P

Administrator
I've wondered if Y*lp filters reviews of non-advertisers to boost the look of their paid advertisers.

As an occasional y*lp user, I am bothered that my reviews and participation may be filtered because of a so-called algorithm.

They don't.

They fd me hard in NV and I pay ('ed)

Reactions: Connor

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Ive been checking our yelp, I thought we were around 50+ but I guess it was more like 65.. down to 39 now. Losing a few every week or so.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I got down to 42 then back up to 47 and they dumped 8’more good reviews 37-38 right now.

I have 69 filtered and 38 active it’s almost filtering 2 out of 3 at this point.

Look at the restaurant business most of those have 4 out 5 reviews stick.

With a all knowing across the board algorithm you think the parity in review dumps would be equal?

But I think restaurant are their bread and butter so they experimenting with us.

Reactions: Mikey P

rick imby

Name
Rick

Great Video---Everything that was just said about Yelp can be applied to Google and Youtube with respect to Conservative views.

The Silicon Valley Leftist Mafia is now the strongest force in the US.

Josh Almanza

Name
Josh Almanza
Home adviser called me, again. They claim no monthly fees, just yearly $288 for the privilege of receiving screened leads and $22 a lead. Can be turned on and off as desired. Anyone have experience or comments, comparisons to yelp? Thanks
Don’t do it. I used them a while back and had good success at first by always having my leads turned off, but i would only accept next day service or 2 day service without paying for bogus leads. This made me money and kept my schedule full. These leads were more costly, but it provided with real bookings. Today, HomeAdvisor changed their system to where you ALWAYS need to have your leads turned on to recieve these leads.

Reactions: Lars

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
used to be called Service Magic, read about them and their previous business name. When I had a landscape construction company Service Magic before they went full on scam kept 4 trucks busy, flooded with leads couldnt even keep up. Then in 2008 they went full robot lead scam, fake leads pouring in daily.

They got many many complaints and reports filed on them and re-emerged as Home Advisor, back to the same old BS they are just more careful about it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom