You better be on your “A” game

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Today I cleaned the largest carpet and flooring store in Shasta County. This store refers me a lot of work and I do the same for them every time someone asks me about hardwood flooring. Anyway, I arrived at the store and the owner took me around to all the carpets he needed cleaned. With each one he was telling me , “This one is smart strand, this one is nylon, this one is poly”. On and on . He was pointing out the little spots and stains hoping I could get them out.

It was at this point it hit me. I was in a store where they sell all this carpet and I was the guy they picked to clean it. This just wasn’t a urine filled carpet in a house. It was their showroom. I actually got a little nervous. Then I remembered..... I’m fat Tom Cruise! I’ve cleaned thousands of carpets ranging from the highest high end to the lowest of the roach and urine filled lows. I’ve cleaned with the best of the best in St. Pete, Vegas, and Reno. I get calls from cleaners from all over the country asking me questions and advise. And most importantly, I’m learning to play the banjo. Armed with these mental reminders, I went to work.

Everything came out great. On the little spots I treated with Tops spotter with 100% success. I’ll be ordering more.

F9FDDCE9-4E9D-4313-A96D-88839EF4E483.jpegE007C86D-5622-4710-A12D-49A1D226C3B4.jpeg

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Today I cleaned the largest carpet and flooring store in Shasta County. This store refers me a lot of work and I do the same for them every time someone asks me about hardeood flooring. Anyway, I arrived at the store and the owner took me around to all the carpets he needed cleaned. With each one he was telling me , “This one is smart strand, this one is nylon, this one is poly”. On and on He was pointing out the little spots and stains hoping I could get them out.

It was at this point it hit me. I was in a store where they sell all this carpet and I was the guy they picked to clean it. This just wasn’t and urine filled carpet in a house. It was their showroom. I actually got a little nervous. Then I remembered..... I’m fat Tom Cruise! I’ve cleaned thousands of carpets ranging from the highest high end to the lowest of the roach and urine filled lows. I’ve cleaned with the best of the best in St. Pete, Vegas, and Reno. I get calls from cleaners from all over the country asking me questions and advise. And most importantly, I’m learning to play the banjo. Armed with these mental reminders, I went to work.

Everything came out great. On the little spots I treated with Tops spotter with 100% success. I’ll be ordering more.

View attachment 102654View attachment 102655
Were they impressed with the shark teeth?

Name
BradFenstermaker
Nothing like building yourself up to conquer a carpet job.

Great job Tom!!

Marty I am out cleaning or driving. Not sitting on my Arse in my recliner at the shop.

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom