You say you're a Tile Cleaning Professional and you don't have one of these?

Mikey P

Administrator
F9BXCOysn0FRD6Mctf316W8J7f7CNOdxyQAZkTfUxzQCNTJ_R-B2rMd-ERW0g6yyUEKA1SRizvNQuFnm7N=w1770-h995-no.jpg

When a Carpet Cleaner tells me he also cleans tile and grout, the first thing I want to know to see if he is serious or not is one, does he have a 175 floor machine on board at all times and two, does he have the above "NylaGrit" brush on board?
This Grit impregnated scrubber is what will get you out of trouble when you hit topical coating surprises. Unlike black 3M pads which fill up with sealer residue and wear down rapidly, this heavy duty brush will dig into grout lines better and last and last..
Masking off everything and or a "Sling Ring" is a must as juice will fly.
For Concrete, Brick, Flagstone, Slate or any rough or uneven surface, this tool is invaluable.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
No you have it wrong.

BECAUSE I DRIVE A VORTEX I DONT HAVE TO CARRY ALL THE CRAP A SMALLER UNIT HAS TO CARRY.

That said we still carry a lot as you have seen on our trucks.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Obviously you reading skills have degraded a bit.

As I said a few posts ago. If we run into a topical situation it will be explained that we have to reschedule and when we return to do the job we will bring a few rotaries to strip the floor.

I was pushing 175s since before you were in diapers, son!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No you have it wrong.

BECAUSE I DRIVE A VORTEX I DONT HAVE TO CARRY ALL THE CRAP A SMALLER UNIT HAS TO CARRY.

That said we still carry a lot as you have seen on our trucks.
Biggest cleaning unit sold. Baddest production car a Vett.

Are we trying to compensate for our short comings in other areas perhaps Mr Freud? :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom