You think the Scottsdale ride was tough?

Credits
Name
Keith
That looks like a blast!! How is the average riding suspension with one of those? Do you feel everything? My 400ex was great for flat stuff, but I would feel it the next day if it was rough.. I was thinking I should get a 4x4 atv, but those look like fun!

Credits
Name
Keith
Got out today too..

View attachment 75653

The G'Man drew some straight lines probably cause he got car dick following us through the sand washes..

View attachment 75654
As I have been looking at these UTV's I noticed different styles like in this picture.. Do both have the same suspension, or is your friends stiffer like the difference between a 2 wheel drive ATV and a 4x4? I'm kind of a Honda fan, is there a model you would recommend(kinda want a 4 seater)?

Administrator
Credits
Name
Mike Pay-oh-tay
Honda Pioneer 1000

My buddy's Polaris 1000 Turbo is insane but 10k in overkill for tight trail riding. It's more for blasting sand dunes or wide open roads.

My problem is I can't fit in any of the SXS with bucket seats..

I'm very happy with my farm truck, damn thing climbs anything, has plenty of suspension, very comfy and under 14k

Lots of storage too..

Credits
Name
Matt Ross
I've owned both "styles." More sport oriented side by side cost alot more because they are closer to miniature ultra 4 buggy's than anything else. They can fly over 2 foot whoops and bumps at 40+mph. They get smoother the faster you go. They are stupid fast around corners. They can roll, but you have to be brave or intoxicated.
Farm style side by sides have more in common with golf carts than anything else. They rattle and shake you to bits at any speed. Their narrow width makes them easy to load into trucks, but very tippy at speed or on hills. They have about half the suspension travel and half the top speed. They better for hauling things, or being an old man. Better for snow plows.

Credits
Name
Matt Ross
I've owned both "styles." More sport oriented side by side cost alot more because they are closer to miniature ultra 4 buggy's than anything else. They can fly over 2 foot whoops and bumps at 40+mph. They get smoother the faster you go. They are stupid fast around corners. They can roll, but you have to be brave or intoxicated.
Farm style side by sides have more in common with golf carts than anything else. They rattle and shake you to bits at any speed. Their narrow width makes them easy to load into trucks, but very tippy at speed or on hills. They have about half the suspension travel and half the top speed. They better for hauling things, or being an old man. Better for snow plows.

Latest posts