Your Favorite Grout Color seal and why?

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
As listed in title.Everyone likes what they like. What is worth the money> What is garbage? Let me know please. Thank you!

Name
cameron demille
ColorClad here. Not just cause I sell it, we started using it before we sold it. I feel it's the most durable on the market and I like the fact that it only uses 8 colors. Also, the accessories like the brush cap, make it really convenient to apply.

I used to like Grout Perfect until they changed their formula, but I was told last night that they changed it again a year or two ago and I haven't tried it since then. If it is anything like their original stuff from many years ago, then I would recommend that too.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Hey Cam, has color clad ever changed there formula?

I have not had good success with color clad - maintaining it.

Brady

Name
Brady
Grout Perfect has been good for us. Been using it for 8 years, other than the formula change that cam talked about it has been good. I noticed the formula change in the product, but not the results. They have since change it again, still works great. Color Clad is option 1A. Modernstone technologies (formely This Old Grout) is my third choice, but not up to par with the first two.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom