Eat less
Sell more
Drink more
Smile more
Bitch more
Save more
Spend less
Post less
and find an outdoor winter hobby, might as well enjoy the snow some what. Years ago one of my customers pushed me into cross-country skiing but i don't have anyone to go with now.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Be as patient with my children as I am with my customers and employees
Be kinder overall
Smile more
Listen more
Manage my time better, because I have less ahead of me than I have behind me
Remember my friends
Forget my enemies

Shane: Find that winter outdoor hobby; I am out hiking each weekend morning for at least two hours, depending on the weather. Once you're dressed for it, you are either comfortable enough, or at least safe from frost bite or hypothermia.

At best its great exercise, great for one's peace of mind, and in most cases energizing and renewing.

At worst its reminder of how our ancestors had to live over 99.9% of human history, and makes you enjoy the privilege of a warm home all that much more.

Mikey P

Administrator
I fell asleep on the fight home from Vegas. The gluttony and consumer prostitution has really messed me up..

You may not believe this but I was awoken by a tapping noise as we soared across Death Valley and low and fvcking behold there is the cutest little baby Jesus outside my window writing something on a cocktail napkin for me to read just like Matt Damon and his apples...

You know lots of criticism is written by characters who are very academic and think it is a sign you are worthless if you make jokes or kid or even clown. I wouldn't kid Our Lord if he was on the cross. But I would attempt a joke with him if I ran into him chasing the money changers out of the temple.

Paula saw him as well and read his note in astonishment. Her flesh was beyond goosey.

She thought about what he wrote and mouthed "who said that" to LBJ..

Out of cocktail napkins LBJ took his Sharpie and in incredibly beautiful cursive, wrote "Ernest Hemingway" on the glass on that Southwest Airlines 737 flight 2534

When we landed I got a text from my brother in Texas telling me my Dad turned down the 40 inch flat screen he bought for him out of spite and that I should know my Dad had a "crack in his spine" and the osteoporosis is going to put him in a wheel chair AND a nursing home real soon...

Happy Holidays indeed.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I fell asleep on the fight home from Vegas. The gluttony and consumer prostitution has really messed me up..

You may not believe this but I was awoken by a tapping noise as we soared across Death Valley and low and fvcking behold there is the cutest little baby Jesus outside my window writing something on a cocktail napkin for me to read just like Matt Damon and his apples...

You know lots of criticism is written by characters who are very academic and think it is a sign you are worthless if you make jokes or kid or even clown. I wouldn't kid Our Lord if he was on the cross. But I would attempt a joke with him if I ran into him chasing the money changers out of the temple.

Paula saw him as well and read his note in astonishment. Her flesh was beyond goosey.

Out of cocktail napkins LBJ took his Sharpie and in incredibly beautiful cursive, wrote "Ernest Hemingway" on the glass on that Southwest Airlines 737 flight 2534

When we landed I got a text from my brother in Texas telling me my Dad turned down the 40 inch flat screen he bought for him out of spite and that I should know my Dad had a "crack in his spine" and the osteoporosis is going to put him in a wheel chair AND a nursing home real soon...

Happy Holidays indeed.

I'm sorry to hear about you father Mike....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Happy Holidays indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dar2HKImK-0

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My mom had back surgery a couple months ago. The added a cement (not sure what it is) to fix a degenerated disk from osteoporosis. It was giving extreme pain as it rubbed on her spinal cord. Same day surgery and she is doing fine again with no pain.

He needs to check into that and see if that's possible for him.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya Joans mom had that done...
in and out the next day at 91 years old...
Died a few months later................

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Put stickers on the rig and be easier to find :-)

Sent from my RCT6077W2 using Tapatalk

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Be more patient
Tell our people daily I appreciate them
Trust more
Worry less
Exercise more
Vacation more
Ride my Harley more
Date my wife more
Encourage my sons more
Laugh often
Smile more
Criticize less
Savor the moments
Read the Word more!

Can we pin this to the top so we can check back in 2014?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the only thing that is going to be different for me is that I am off the truck.......aside from that....

I am going to be the same next year as I am this year and all the years before it........why lie about it....how I am has gotten me where I am today....why rock the boat....

1468761_10152115163357472_1559274590_n_zps81562a9f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FredC and TomKing

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have no problems that more money won't solve.

My plan/goal is to gear this hog farm up to the point that my son can make a real living out of it too.

I am fine, but his future depends on me getting out of my comfort zone.

So, starting on the 2nd, no more naps for me!

steve_64

get business back on track.

take care of this girl i have fallen in love with.

get a bigger place for the two of us.

just keep doing more of what ive been doing, its working pretty good for me.
oh yeah, get the ticker checked out.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've thought about working out. Does that count?

I have been more attentive to the wife. I stopped and got her some egg drop soup last night, she's been sick this week. :biggrin:

Worry....its just me. I can't help it. :errf:

Enjoy life more, I'll do that as soon as winter is over. :winky:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Get my internet presence back cuz Fred C fooked up my google search. I was number 1 organic listing. Now Im on the 4th page cuz Fred is a Fook Hole.

Golden Boy

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Lovers Quarrel : )

Lemme get da popcorn!

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom