Your not as special as your Mommy says you are.

-JB-

Name
JB
What makes you so special?

What do you do for your client's that's so different ?

Don't mention chemicals or equipment that's nothing special and you know it.

Just service.

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
COMMUNICATE AND EDUCATE THEM!!!

That's alot today.I have so many cleaning company's in our area
that skip those two (BASIC)principles.

All The Best, Rob

Bryan Irvin

I give the best customer service in town...I go above and beyond to give them a good value for their dollar. I show them that I truly care by listening to their wants and needs, and I even smile when they're telling me about the things I really don't care to hear about. When I am in my customer's home, they are the most important person in the world to me. Oh yea, I take my time and do a good job cleaning their carpet too!

Bryan

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
nothing really

just clean the carpet, meet my expectations and treat the customer with respect

it really amazes me when you just go in and clean the carpet and dry it with an air mover and then the customer is astonished

it makes me wonder what really is going on out there, it seems to be really easy to exceed the customers expectations

but after reading posts about prevacing and where you dump your waste water I wonder if some of you really do as good of a job as you say

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Personable and friendly. My wife and I have been in the customer service most of our lives.

Other simple things we do:
answer the phone
call customer 15 minutes before arrival
callbacks
respond to issues in timely manner

Albert

Audra

Shhhhhhh...We can't reveal all of our secrets on here you know!!! :D :wink: :p

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
Frankly we CARE!!
To show up on time.
to explain what we are doing and why.
To ask questions and LISTEN to the answers!
To do the little things. (like changing batteries in the smoke detector)
To do the very best job that we possibly can.
To come back if there is a problem, with a SMILE.

Tony

DannyD

I imagine what I do isn't a whole lot different than what a lot of people on these boards do. Most of the people on here seem to care quite a bit about their customers.

In my case it's that I listen to em. It's unreal how much people want to talk sometimes. I don't mean about carpet cleaning either. That's the easy part of it. But to them I think me (or any service person for that matter, carpet cleaning or other) is about the total experience. I'm great w/ their pets in a lot of cases. I don't mean just sayin "nice dog" or something lame, but asking about it, pettin it, on rare occasions even gettin a lil rough w/ it if the owner seems ok w/ it. That's something ya take on a case by case situation but I've never once had an owner say to settle down w/ their dog.

Also things like talking about their families, jobs, or just what have ya. You can often tell what a person is interested in by the pictures they have up or if they say have model cars or just whatever. That doesn't mean I BS em, but a lot of times that stuff is extremely interesting. So I ask.

I'm new this time around but have done CC for a few years before. I've talked w/ someone for a long time after I was done on a fair amount of occasions. I've been asked to have dinner a few times, been invited to some graduation parties, & things like that. I'm guessing others from this board have also because from what I can see a lot of these people care or they wouldn't be on here trying to improve themselves.

It goes w/out saying that ya have to do a good job w/ their carpets. That's what they brought ya there for in the first place. You asked for the extra & that's my take on things.

Good question & take care,
Danny

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom