Yummy "pet odor maintenance" pics.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Ok, you've got my piss lady beat with that one. Of course I clean piss lady's house every 4-6 weeks.

I have yet to meet a yorkie that is house trained. Might as well have a big ass rat running around the house.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Dogs can't train themselves,it's more like dumb fookin owners who are to lazy too spend a little time to train there pet(s) and yet have the gall to complain about the mess the pets make.

Bob Foster

Let me guess. She sits in front of the TV all day watching soaps waiting for the phone to ring so she can sell another Yorkie. Now she's good for another couple of days of bon-bons.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Fred,

I would of added 2 cups bleach to my prespray in my hydro force and turned the dial to 4. Just be careful of any over spray.

Gene

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
yuck! was all those spots doo doo ? yuck I hope you at least got paid well for cleaning the amonia factory :lol: did a damn fine job . I bet your waste tank was demonic after that one :twisted: That beat my nasty apartment hands down . good job man

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
GeneMiller said:
Fred,

I would of added 2 cups bleach to my prespray in my hydro force and turned the dial to 4. Just be careful of any over spray.

Gene
with all th amonia in the air from the piss bleach would have made a toxic gas and killed everyone. couldnt hurt though at that point :lol:

jcdsog

Geez. That place looked rancid!

I can just imagine the smell.... and with a hangover too!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
jcdsog said:
Geez. That place looked rancid!

I can just imagine the smell.... and with a hangover too!

On the bright side, you could puke and no one would notice.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
They didn't deserve half of what you did for them. F that, last time I used my vacuum for something not even remotely close to that it stunk for a week. I think I would've walked too.

Albert

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
What a glamorous profession we have chosen for ourselves.
Yorkies top the list of destructive small breeds I would like to drop kick.

Mikey P

Administrator
Does she sleep in that water bed?

Look at the comforter :shock:

I had one about half as bad recently that I walked on.

I should have subbed it to KP

Mikey P

Administrator
lordy.

Lives alone, works at a job where her odor wont offend any other workers, has a mother or elderly relative whom she looks after at their home, has no friends other than the waitress at the coffee shop where she eats 80% of her meals, no kids and got your number off the internet.

Right?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I see nothing wrong with the living arrangements.
Its quite normal for people to have farm animals live in the house here.

In fact I let my prized heffer run the house if she is good but most of the time she is tied to a tree out back because of her sassy mouth.

:shock:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Walrus said:
I see nothing wrong with the living arrangements.
Its quite normal for people to have farm animals live in the house here.

In fact I let my prized heffer run the house if she is good but most of the time she is tied to a tree out back because of her sassy mouth.

:shock:

Yeah, but that inflatable pet sheep that wears the garter belt is what concerns people Jimmy.....

sheep_front.jpg

Brett

My son and I pulled out dog and cat urine flooded carpet for my best friend's rental house. He crawled around it for 6 months fixing it up to sell it. Scratched his leg, got staph infection. Had diabetes and had to go on dialysis. He died last year at 53. I'm a diabetic and won't touch those kind of job's anymore. I told him he needed to disinfect the place before working on it, but he didn't listen. Boots, gloves, long pants, knee pads, masks, etc. You can't be safe enough around these jobs.

Russ Goddard

What makes a person who lives like this finally say, "Gee, it's getting a little dirty, I think I'll have the carpets cleaned?"

G

I cleaned sewer after Katrina in New Orleans!!! Just Imagine the most powerful suction truck ever; and you are a turd getting sucked up; That is how I felt crawling around in a Space Suit/with Air Fed mask shooting 10 gallons per minute of the strongest disenfectant possible for weeks!!! :shock:

I feel for you Turd Hopper!!!

:lol: :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom