zipper questions

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Can I run a zipper with a 45 blower? (Judson)
Which would be the best model for wide open large residential and some commercial? is the 17in only for really big TMs?

also would the SS make crop circles on thicker nylon carpets?

thanks

Reactions: Nomad74

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
13 I feel is too small after using a 15in wand for so long, I was wanting to go at least 15in zipper.

U mean SS will streak if u dont keep it moving?

doing some big ass residential and the wanding gets old after a cetain amount of sqft. Also looking to bring on a tech soon and would like to reduce the learning curve and make it simple. Only problem is small closets

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
13 I feel is too small after using a 15in wand for so long, I was wanting to go at least 15in zipper.

U mean SS will streak if u dont keep it moving?

doing some big ass residential and the wanding gets old after a cetain amount of sqft. Also looking to bring on a tech soon and would like to reduce the learning curve and make it simple. Only problem is small closets
I don't use my zipper in residential but feel 13 inch would be a big as you want to go to prevent having switch from the zipper to the wand for tight areas. 15 will still be fine with a 45 blower.

Reactions: Acp

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Can I run a zipper with a 45 blower? (Judson)
Which would be the best model for wide open large residential and some commercial? is the 17in only for really big TMs?

also would the SS make crop circles on thicker nylon carpets?

thanks
I had a 47 blower pulling behind my Zipper and it did just fine. I would think a 45 could handle it.

Last edited:
Name
BradFenstermaker
I have borrowed a friend's 15 Zipper several times with no problems. TNT

Always on commercial though.
I think my 16 in wand is better in residential but never tried the Zipper.

If empty it would kick arse

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I have borrowed a friend's 15 Zipper several times with no problems. TNT

Always on commercial though.
I think my 16 in wand is better in residential but never tried the Zipper.

If empty it would kick arse

Ya thats what I want it for is empties. Small jobs we would just wand but zipper could be a selling point I guess.

The wand is fast but the ergonomics suck and the learning curve with zipper I feel would be easy on someone who is brand new. They will never know the lightweightness of a wand if they have only ever used a zipper lol

also if they get smart and try to skip dry passes you might still be okay until you catch them

Reactions: BradFenstermaker

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom