Zipper Wand-Style Handle

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
The Wand-Style Handles will be ready to ship next week. Call to place your order.

[video=youtube_share;3Qm9CLpVH2s]http://youtu.be/3Qm9CLpVH2s[/video]

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
$1995. It does have a soft touch valve.
Are you asking for the price of just the handle? I don't think you will like it with your 15", but i could be wrong.

hydracat

2000 bucks for something that lays down water and sucks it up. my garden hose and wet vac lay down water and sucks it up. Lately I have come to appreciate all the R&D that goes into making or live easier. Thanks Eric.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
My guys prefer the wand handle. I like the wand handle but only for so long on the BIG ones. Cleaning 23 years must have taking it's toll on me, or I'm a puss.:redface:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think my tech's would like the wand handle better. These guys fight new anything and the Zipper was just too radical for them. I think if they were to try it again with the wand handle they might have a different opinion.

Of course they are young and think they will last forever, they can't see being old from where they are now. :icon_rolleyes:

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Hey Eric, how easy is it to do the switch? I mostly use my 13" for residential and few times a year would want to use the standard handle on commercial.

Also, what clearance would be needed in the van if it was sitting in the Zipper holder? I got a feeling I could not keep it in the upright locked position.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Looks like it would be too awkward to use in a residential setting.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
The handle would need to be lowered by loosening the collar and sliding the tube down, to fit upright in a cargo van.

Bill, give me a call on the handle.

[video=youtube_share;TQvv80d0vFA]http://youtu.be/TQvv80d0vFA[/video]

Last edited:
Name
George Valliant
That new handle looks totally awesome!

I refuse to buy the SX-12 because it requires two hands to operate.

I'm going to love the one handed operation of the zipper.

must have one. need one. got to get one. :eekk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom