ZIPPER WAND

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
100000001.jpg

The ad specifically says it's for commercial carpets.

Personally I think the glides are a nice touch. Wish I had got out of the booth and outside to give the Zipper a run.

Take care,
Lisa

Greenie

The Zipper could easily be used as traditional drag wand, but it's much easier to handle all around, the two vacuum slots are giving you a free dry pass, something you don't get with a drag wand or any wand for that matter.

I operated that tool with one hand on the AT at Connections, He should have showed that action on the video, also I would have liked to see the 7 jet manifold and it's forward angled jets, that is an important part of this tools cleaning potential, I used it at 700 psi and it was very dry.

Mikey P

Administrator
Don't bother, I already tried it.

Too short, too heavy & too hard on pile carpet.

I don't do enough CGD to make me even remotely interrested.

But I bet a short guy who cleans Denny's and Sanje 6's for a living would love a tool like that.

Send a demo unit to Terry.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It looks like it only goes in a straight line.
How do you get it to make another row?

As always the trinket salesman have NO clue to actually using it.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
That first video, both of those guys would NEVER work for me. Not with the tactics they were using anyways. No corner guard on the door, drag the hoses inside, blasting spots with prespray, etc.

My first 50 feet of vacuum hose and solution line, have never touched ground outside of a home or building..PERIOD. I don't see any reason for it. All your going to do, is pick up some debris in the hose that Mrs. Piffleton is going to see, and then question your "details" in the work. The blue jeans were a horrible addition to a nice AT and truck.

OH, about the zipper. I was unimpressed. I'd much rather use a glided RX or dual wand with drag strokes.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Kevin can you fill out your profile correctly?

Where are you from?

Is it too hard?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The Zipper would be much easier and way quicker than an RX20. Just push it like a lawn mower.
I tried it in Vegas. I'd never use it residentially or small commercial, but long stretches of commercial would be a slice.

Greenie

Some salesmen put some time behind it, not judged by a youtube video (which didn't demonstrate the wand all that well).

The Zipper has more flexibility that an RX, and it has no cord, that cord would be a PITA on a huge ballroom. On light soil you could walk forward like a lawn mower, making 50' passes, and just zipper stroke over 15" and walk backwards and slow down for the nasty stuff, it really doesn't need a dry pass as that is what the second wand slot is for. It would give your arms a break on 20,000 sq. ft. job, that is for sure.

Using it on a 10' patch of renter grade cut pile at a 3 day show is not a really good judge of a piece of equip.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I would love to use with this thing for about a week
and see how it works...................

someone send me one.....................

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Sorry,but ditto Kev and Mike on this one...

Course ,I have been known to be wrong ???

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
similar to the maxx extractor right? I called to try one they never sent it

Greenie

Got a Max Xtractor in my shop, still trying to get my head around how it's a good tool?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yeah but we all know how UNEVEN CGD can be....I would think that could be an issue with the drying of it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom