Administrator
448c087a.jpg

48307988.jpg

b86a9d50.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
came very close to buying the one at connections but i never got to test it out on comm. it was running off the a/t at 50 feet and wouldnt let go of the carpet. both the zipper and jr are way overbuilt, kind of like tanks.

Name
John LaBarbera
I ran them both at my booth off the M5. They both performed very good, and as I said before the quality is unsurpassed. I agree with Larry, Erik is a credit to the Industry. I like seeing quality products made by PCC's. There seems to be more and more like Erik, Hruby, Green Glides, Cool Cuffs, Dennis Pearlstein (Water Claw), Savage, and many others that I'm probably missing. These guys and gals only make the Industry better.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I liked it

would like to get rid of the RX 20 and get one

but I don't think I would use it on residential for the same reasons I wouldn't use an RX on residential

Gary Taylor

I don't know if the machine is lopsided, but I would like to know who is in the first picture wearing capri pants?

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
steve frasier said:
I liked it

but I don't think I would use it on residential for the same reasons I wouldn't use an RX on residential

You don't use your RX on residential??? Why not? I'm the opposite...RX on residential and (usually) bonnet commercial grade. I find the RX is overkill on commercial carpet and usually does more harm than good... :?:

royalkid said:
steve frasier said:
I liked it

You don't use your RX on residential??? Why not? I'm the opposite...RX on residential and (usually) bonnet commercial grade. I find the RX is overkill on commercial carpet and usually does more harm than good... :?:

The rx is not very practical on residential. I don't even want to list all the negatives cause the list is long.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
danielc said:
royalkid said:
steve frasier said:
I liked it

The rx is not very practical on residential. I don't even want to list all the negatives cause the list is long.

I'm confused her bro?? Not practical on residential...wtf?? It's rotary extraction...you can push a wand or have the RX do the work for you with 5X's the passes....a wander could never get the quality in the same time as an RX...just not gonna happen. How is it not practical? Don't know about your custys...but ours usually wait til it starts getting pretty dirty and a couple passes with a wand won't cut it...I'd love to hear this "long list" of yours.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
How the hell do you clean corners and along the edge of a wall with a RX? Do you just not do it because it you pull out a seperate tool to perform the task they you are wasting time

A high flow TI wand or GreenHorn will easily out clean or clean as well as an RX and is faster.

I don't know what you are smoking, maybe your head is in your arse at the moment or maybe you be related to Rickie when you say the RX does more harm then good on commercial :shock: Please explain how is it you find this?
Quite a bit of the commercial carpet I clean, bonnet cleaning will void the warranty so I don't even use the OP machine on it.

So I looked at your profile,
Now I understand, I see you are chemdry and you have to use that low flow powerhead. That is whey you need so many passes.

I have no problem with you chem dry guys, we don't really need another argument about it, and I understand a system is only as good as the operator but please answer me this. If the chem dry system is so good then why do some of my local franchises have hydramaters boxxer machines in their vans :shock:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
John LaBarbera said:
I ran them both at my booth off the M5. They both performed very good, and as I said before the quality is unsurpassed. I agree with Larry, Erik is a credit to the Industry. I like seeing quality products made by PCC's. There seems to be more and more like Erik, Hruby, Green Glides, Cool Cuffs, Dennis Pearlstein (Water Claw), Savage, and many others that I'm probably missing. These guys and gals only make the Industry better.

Thanks fo all the great comments. We have been working very hard on this tool and know we have a lot more work to do to bring the cost of the tool down, so more carpet cleaners can afford them. We want to keep the quality, without jepordizing the performance. We don't know if this will ever be a residential tool, but both units work awsome for commercial carpet cleaning. The weight of the tool is what is so important for better cleaning and faster dry times. That is one thing we can't compromise.

CleanEvo

Erik said:
Thanks fo all the great comments. We have been working very hard on this tool and know we have a lot more work to do to bring the cost of the tool down, so more carpet cleaners can afford them. We want to keep the quality, without jepordizing the performance. We don't know if this will ever be a residential tool, but both units work awsome for commercial carpet cleaning. The weight of the tool is what is so important for better cleaning and faster dry times. That is one thing we can't compromise.

What is the weight on the Junior? I couldn't find specs on your site.

Thanks.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
CleanEvolve said:
Erik said:

What is the weight on the Junior? I couldn't find specs on your site.

Thanks.
24 pounds

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
How does the Zipper and Zippy Jr compare to the Rx20 for a greasy cgd?

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
danielc said:
royalkid said:
steve frasier said:
I liked it

Can you list a few? I'd like to hear them.

Thanks

charlie brown

Slot in the front to pick-up little thingys and holes in the back for faster dry times. Seems like a good combination. Is there a major distriburtor ? Demo's? Shear angle looks good too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom