Mikey's Fest 2015 announcment

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I'm all about Meg's idea.

In fact i wore the clean freak shirts that were sent to me by clean freak dirty carpet contest in Vegas for the experience show.

Reactions: PrimaDonna

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
if i get a 1 bedroom job that week i can't afford to skip out on the job and won't be able to make it. but if nothing is scheduled i might be able to make it.
My busy season starts fast and furious a few weeks before in March. I would love to hang with the gang at the Mikeyfest in Florida but it would involve turning down work during one of the busiest times of the year.

Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Ross Martin
Gonna plan to attend.

45 minutes to get there.

Don't know why, but the majority of customers I've had there tend to be nasty. :icon_question:

Could be all the riff-raff carpet cleaners that show up for conventions.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Wow, I can't believe it but I told the Mrs I wanted to go and wanted her to go as well and she surprised the hell out of me and said that sounds like fun! So we will take the week and visit with 2 sisters that I have that live just north of Tamba and then a day at Disneyworld for the kids. Looking so forward to it !

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey I guess I'll be there since your going to cover my airfare and hotel..Lora said thanks as there was no way she was going to pay for me to go during the beginning of our busy season unless you paid for my appearance. Very generous of you...

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom