Mikey's Fest 2015 announcment

Mikey P

Administrator
I think that with "just" five Mikey's Fest branded classses and the outside demos you ( Amy) will hand even more time to socialize this time..

Assuming you don't also try and attended every Experience branded class as well as going around buying every peice of equipment you can get those teet friendly hands of yours on.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mike P said:
There's a lot if MBrs in Florida. .

They old guy, the handsome guy, a Joey and a Brian, Harper:eekk:, a Judson..

I wonder who will show.

I better get some some throat protection
That girl is no fool. She's sucking up education like a sponge! :winky:

Reactions: amygeorge

hogjowl

Idiot™
Personally speaking, I enjoy coming to MF because it’s laid back, no one is in a rush, you have time to visit and really get to know one another. It’s cleaners helping cleaners. There isn’t time for that connected to a big trade show. Does that mean I won’t come? No. I’m always in - any excuse to go somewhere… I just said I hope it’s not permanent. I do believe you should continue your partnership with the show - it’s a major improvement for them and great exposure for your business, but it ain’t no MF.

Let me in the back of your pickup as you drive by.

Reactions: amygeorge

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
teet friendly? boy, i told you i haven’t milked a cow since i was a kid at my grandparents ranch. i buy it in the grocery store like everyone else…

see ya’ll in florida.

Reactions: Mikey P

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Did I really just read Amy telling. Marty to milk his own cow?

Bwaaaaahahahaaa

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I'm all over this! Happy to chime in on what to avoid, which helps narrow down what to look for.

As in everything else...., it really is relative to your market and demographic.

There isn't a one size fits all solution for our industry (or any other industry for that matter). If it were that easy then we'd all be killing it with SEO and internet leads.

Cool, you should run the class then.

I know guys who are paying $4-500 month and live in small towns. Still dont rank...
Its become a total racket.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Smart move. You can bring more cleaners to their event - they need them. Great time of year in that area, so good venue to head to.

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
I will be there with my wife Kim (also celebrating her bday on April 27th!) Two of my Techs Bob and Nick as well as Nick's
wife are also coming. We did MF in Nashville a few years back (had a blast) it's hard to pass up beautiful Clearwater Beach so count us in!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
if i get a 1 bedroom job that week i can't afford to skip out on the job and won't be able to make it. but if nothing is scheduled i might be able to make it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Our Yeadon led discussion panel on a woman's place in this industry featuring Michelle Gill, Sharie Saiger, Karen King and Meg Burdick promises to knock it out of the park..

So much more to it than answering the phones and chasing the checks.

Bring your wives to this event if they want to learn from the cream of the crop.

Name
Chris
I am being lazy but where is the event and is there a are there rooms there or where is the closes place that everyone is going to. Need to meet my fans lol just kidding.

Black2White Carpet Cleaning

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom