Grease it baby- New Pro-1200 uses the same shaft as the CDS

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
So I was servicing my old Pr0-1200 (celebrating its year and a half birthday). They grow up so fast! :winky:
They were installing a new one. Nice.
Found out that the new one is using the same shaft as the CDS. Grease inside van and in motor chamber every 100 hours.

Now, I know that some of you guys don't mind doing it. Actually love spending time under the hood and all. Man bonding with machine type of thingie. So in that regard now you have an even better reason to buy the new one. Grease it baby, grease it.

Me, I'd rather be spending that time cleaning carpet (if I really have to) and earning money, or lounging out with the bears. Sure am happy I got the old one.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
He sent you an autographed portrait.
Wait a minute.

It says: .............................Grease baby grease.

stock-photo-bear-welcomes-you-and-waving-his-paw-28611607.jpg

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
So I was servicing my old Pr0-1200 (celebrating its year and a half birthday). They grow up so fast! :winky:
Found out that the new one is using the same shaft as the CDS. Grease inside van and in motor chamber every 100 hours.

Now, I know that some of you guys don't mind doing it. Actually love spending time under the hood and all. Man bonding with machine type of thingie. So in that regard now you have an even better reason to buy the new one. Grease it baby, grease it.

Me, I'd rather be spending that time cleaning carpet (if I really have to) and earning money, or lounging out with the bears. Sure am happy I got the old one.

I would have to look but I think the manual calls for every 250 hours.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
That's what I was told by a mechanic and what HydraMaster required for their CDs shafts. Maybe they changed, my last one was a 2002.

Damn! If only every 250 hours, there goes that man/machine bonding opportunity.
What will the guys do?

Maybe Sapphire dude can clarify.

rick imby

Name
Rick
It won't be long and you will be able to get all the Bears signatures you want---just head to the unemployment office...

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I heard they were giving autographs for anyone who comes out week 0-5

rick imby

Name
Rick
Hey, My Raiders have already beaten the Ravens this year---The will probably beat the Bears next week too...

They might actually win two game this year---Sweet.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

Ok.......we understand the DD aspect of maintenance, but what's the oil change recommend interval for the Chevy van engine? Transmission? They both take a beating, especially in summer heat. Is it determined by van computer, or hours? Or mileage?

Able 1

Name
Keith
God it sucks to be you guys!! Packers all the way! I'm going to the Monday night game next week against KC.. Monday will be the first time KC has ever lost at Lambeau Field, it will be great!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Ok.......we understand the DD aspect of maintenance, but what's the oil change recommend interval for the Chevy van engine? Transmission? They both take a beating, especially in summer heat. Is it determined by van computer, or hours? Or mileage?

I have the transmission oil and filter changed about every 12-16 months, my motor oil I am a nut and have the oil changed every 1000-1500 road miles. Also have been running Rotella T 15-40 in the vans for years for the direct drives. Been working for us

Back
Top Bottom