Mikeysboard Advertisers You are ALL welcome to donate to our L&L Fundraiser please read

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Last year I had a couple of advertisers here tell me they would have liked to have been included but since I didn't personally ask/invite them they didn't feel like they couldn't participate.

I want to be 100% clear ANYONE that wants to help us in this war against blood born cancer is welcome. PLEASE call,email or just respond here and I will call you if you would like to help.

Everyone has been touched by cancer. We all lost Ken Snow almost 2 years ago. I lost my father 21 years ago this year just as many here has lost a parent,child or loved one so please do not think I am excluding ANYONE.

Besides the satisfaction of knowing your helping in the war you also get your name blasted for the next month and a half to everyone in this industry. Also everyone will see that you put your fellow man ahead of competition just as Jon-Don and Interlink have done since day one. They have supported this event even when I have been a huge pain in their ass (interlink) for nearly 15 years.

This year is especially important to me. my good friend is fight AML5. He has had 2 born marrow transplants in the last year. If you don't know what that entails that means they kill your entire immune system before hand. He was had to learn to walk and talk all over again twice :( Here is a picture of me and steve after he learned to walk after his first bone marrow transplant

Without the work the L&L Society and those like them he wouldn't have even stood a chance so please consider joining us either with a prize donation or making a cash donation here http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/seagull15/loraolson
IMG_6714.JPG

Thanks in advance and hopefully one day I never have to do this again :(

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
My employee has overcome it and a lady that works a the local distrbuter is going thru it now.

$100 on its way

Thanks for all you do

Reactions: J Scott W
Back
Top Bottom