Russ Teskey
New to Mikey's Board.

image.jpg
image.jpg

CanadianRuss

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Teskey
I have the same unit, just a few months older. The vacuum exhaust barbs are too small IMO. They have an inside diameter of 1.75 inches and should be replaced with a larger fitting. It's a great unit, contact me if you like for some other ideas. Welcome
Thanks Jim

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
image-jpg.5252.jpg

Russ, where did you find those lights on the roof? Can you spin them around and adjust where the point? Been looking for something like that for a while now.

Mike Draper

and now for the big question. What did that thing run you not including the price of the van?

keenanbob

Name
bob
How hot is the water in the winter time? . How long does it take to get hot? They are great looking units .

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well, I really can't say Meg. This has been interesting, but something in the back of my mind keeps saying "it's the little things that paint a clear picture". I never hear Butler owners say ANYTHING about minor inconveniences like not having a fresh water reel, or having trouble accessing a particular belt for replacement. The only thing Butler owners complain about is ...

I was going to say no storage space, but I can't, because it's always the non-Butler owners who complain about that.

I think the only reason I have been willing to consider a Cleanco is because TCS sells them.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom