New Van Setup Cleanco 47 with PTI

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Sure has. Actually your speech down in Clearwater is what made me invest. Also changed a few things around with our business.

Wow...I was asking that of Marty (He's been trying to make up his mind on what truck to get next FOREVER! I think he will die before he finally pulls the trigger. Time for him to shit or get off the pot).

But, I digress. How humbling to know what you took away from my session was part inspiration for this! I'd love to hear about the changes you've made too and what kind of results you're getting. Feel free to give me a call sometime to update me. I didn't get to nearly all the stuff I wanted to in the session....so if you want even more info and tidbits, reach out!

Congrats on taking the leap!!

Reactions: CanadianRuss

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Cleancos have good heat. I worked with a guy that had one and then for the 6mths my truck was down, I was able to use his.
Only complaint was a lack of lift. Was only running at 13". When we set it a little higher the recovery tank was flexing too much. Under built.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've talked to several Cleanco users. Those that speak of good heat are those running 6 flow or less. I just don't think I can go back to 6 flow.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I'm looking forward to the results from the PTO showdown in Vegas. I hope someone oversees it, in an effort to bring some real, honest results.

My Cleanco is the most valuable tool I've owned (haven't owned a Butler). I wouldn't call it unremarkable. I bought mine used, and have run it daily for over 2 years without so much as a broken belt.

Marty, can't you ask your buddies at TCS if you can use your high flow wand on a demo unit? Then you will KNOW what kind of heat to expect.

But that would put an end to this blathering.....

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

hogjowl

Idiot™
Come on Russ. Don't be such a sensitive flower. I'm sure you are happy with your Cleanco. I'm certain I could learn to be if I owned one. I highly doubt TCS has a demo unit, but they've told me that not only will the Cleanco not produce heat at high flow, but neither will any other direct drive units. (Yes, I believe they feel Saiger is exaggerating.)

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
There's NO ONE that can hook your 12 flow wand to their Cleanco?

Even a Saiger type video might be helpful.

Marty you're right. I don't think there's a PTO that would impress you, heat wise. In fact I think ALL of them would disappoint you for a while.

You would get over it and learn to love any of the units we have been talking about.

But I still think you should get the Butler.

And the RE.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I'll try to make it happen for you. I'm curious myself. Are you running 12 flow? I'll swap out my jets when I have some time and try to make my video debut!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
There's NO ONE that can hook your 12 flow wand to their Cleanco?

Even a Saiger type video might be helpful.

Marty you're right. I don't think there's a PTO that would impress you, heat wise. In fact I think ALL of them would disappoint you for a while.

You would get over it and learn to love any of the units we have been talking about.

But I still think you should get the Butler.

And the RE.

Don't let Marty pique your ire Russ. Its refreshing to see him leave Sapphire alone for a few moments at least, lol.

I'm going to get Marty into a 1200, he just doesn't know it yet.

That will be the easy part of the task. Getting Bill Bruders to forgive me for doing it will be the harder part...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Every machine has it's flaws. Even though my cleanco will flex it's waste tank if I run my lift too high..............and the belts begin to squeel............you see...............I love her..................and she loves..................me.

Reactions: Russ T.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
image.jpg

Reactions: Jim Pemberton
Back
Top Bottom