No one needs a 175?

Name
Nate W.
Yes I need one, but at a good price.
Not sure I need a dual speed.

If you never had a dual speed rotary, you don't know what your missing not having one... The 320 speed can really speed things up for you, but you do need to know how/where to use it...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Not sure I need a dual speed.

what's a "good price"??
You need to spend $600-$700+ for a "forever" rotary.
With minimal care, they really do last forever

I don't know anything about the two speeds
Nate, do they hold up as well as 1.5hp good gear'd 175's??
oh yea, and you're killing me with dat'azz, Boy

Jimmy mentioned years ago about encRapping with a dual speed.
Ladwig?? where you at
Didn't you mention years ago 300+ rpm kicked azz for encRap compared to 175???

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Nate The Great

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

• All-metal construction with stainless steel brush cover, heavy duty chrome-plated steel handle and 66 frame motor assure durability.
  • All steel triple planetary gearbox provides heavy duty yet quiet operation.
  • Dual trigger negative pressure switch allows operator to run with either hand.
  • Safe two-handed start-up with exclusive 'lockout lever'.
  • Cool running 1.5 HP high efficiency motor.
  • 50' power cord.
Plus pad driver, PLUS free shipping
at $640 right now..only two bids ..not much interest it
Bet you could own it for less than $700 to your door
Don't get much better than that, Jes

..L.T.A.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I paid $800 in 1978 for a 320 rpm Clarke FM20. Awesome machine for productivity that in 2014 dollars would cost north of 2g. It didn't have a 175 setting like this one.

Ron K

Lite Weight thats Funny!
No 175 is lite weight!
I got two a 17 and 20 they are both heavy!
Both Generals, one speed....... but Tanks!

Ron K

Really you're saying Coitus was real carpet cleaning!!! Probably when you worked for them you thought a 175 was your hourly Pay! I started first day with a 175 20" with a flow through brush. 20 years baby and still a BDCC not some Board GURU!

I'm just jealous Mikey don't tell anybody!
Really I'm happy where I'm at I just hope you are too!
That's what it's all about....... not whose wand sucks more better!

J

JS41035

I imagine you wouldn't be as successful if you'd never worked for someone else. Most carpet cleaners would've benefited big time from 3 or 4 year internship at a franchise.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I had a dude once working for me who left. He never mentioned it to me, but told my other guys I'd never make it in the carpet cleaning business. He'd worked for a couple of franchises before me. He said I knew nothing about running a carpet cleaning business. I'm not arguing with him. I may not.

That was over 20 years ago.

He briefly showed up on the All Six Of Us forum a few years back, but had nothing to say and little to contribute, so I was unable to learn from his vast experience.

J

JS41035

I was taught that if you work as hard for yourself as you do for someone else , you will do fine.
Sometimes you gotta learn what can be accomplished in an 8 hour day. I've known a lot of struggling business owners that say that they are working as hard as they can. But in reality they wouldn't make it working for someone else.

F

FB7777

In 1988 I bought a Nobles 17 in 175 and a 1500 20 inch burnisher. Still have both machines at an account

Bought a 2000 RPM EDIC back in 2006 mainly based on price ( Tennant/ Noble ) machines were twice the cost.

Big mistake.... Tennant is a career machine. EDIC barely made it past the warranty

At $640 its a good deal for someone I suppose

But who the hell wants a " Lighter " scrub machine??? Let the machine do the work

F

FB7777

I'll leave it to you lemmings to lick the Timberlands of the Arizona Q-tip

I see a guy that became an expert 1-800 repairman of a Vortex, Thermal wave and now a POS EDIC line

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom