No one needs a 175?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Yall are some jerks!

No worries....doesn't bother me...
I never asked for my name to be in lights nor do I need recognition for anything that I do..
I just pass along what I like and what works for me...I try to help people..and I don't expect anything in return....
at the end of the day I could care a less what people do or think......my life is on the other side of the is key board not here........

BTW...I have never touched a 175 in my life.............

hogjowl

Idiot™
No professional carpet cleaner should have a van without a rotary machine on it. It's the only effective residential pre-scrubbing machine available to us. CRB's are much too light, and the Cimex is much too bulky.

I am about to add a second van and I'm accumulating the miscellaneous equipment for it. My plans were to purchase the Dyson for it this month, but when I saw this I decided to purchase the rotary instead.

By spring, I'll be rolling. Just in times for military move out season.

Mikey P

Administrator
I had a dude once working for me who left. He never mentioned it to me, but told my other guys I'd never make it in the carpet cleaning business. He'd worked for a couple of franchises before me. He said I knew nothing about running a carpet cleaning business. I'm not arguing with him. I may not.

That was over 20 years ago.

He briefly showed up on the All Six Of Us forum a few years back, but had nothing to say and little to contribute, so I was unable to learn from his vast experience.

So he came from another company before he worked with you?

Let me guess..

He thought you:

Worked too slow, too many dry strokes
Didn't upsell enough
Wasted time raking the pile
" " Pre scrubbing clean carpet
" " Using fans
" " Talking to the customer about life
" " Post spotting when you could just say "Sorry Mam, dat ders permnents"

Didn't send out enough couples or run enough sales
No flashy website
Ran dangerous explosive propane bombs..

or he could just tell you were an asshole but are the only game in town..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom