Official L&L Raffle/Auction Prize List. Place your bid and buy your tickets

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok here is the list of Prizes and Auction Items. There will more items listed this week as I am still waiting for a number of suppliers to let me know what they are donating. If you don't see your favorite supplier send them to this link so they can contact me to donate a prize and or a Auction Item. Members are welcome to donate items as well. http://mikeysboard.com/forum/index....ate-to-our-l-l-fundraiser-please-read.278191/

Here is the link to buy raffle tickets. $5 each or 25 for $100 http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/seagull15/loraolson
Just let me or Lora know when you donate as others donate that are not part of this raffle.

Raffle Items:
Benchmade HK Knife
Jon-Don Tempest Air Mover
Rotovac Shear Dry Upholstery tool
Benchmade 940 Osborne Knife, Coffee Cup , Hat and tool Kit
DukGuards 3 winners of one DukGuard
Green Glides 5 Winners
AB29 Dual Head Grandi Groom 3 winners
$25 Gift Card from Multi Sprayer
1 seat in the WRT in the fall
1 Barry Costa Intermediate Carpet Repair
Cool Glide Repair DVD by Barry Costa 10 winners
Turbo-Force Mini Turbo
$100 Target Gift Card Aztec Financial
$250 in Magnets from Stamp Works
Seal-A-Door
Shark Grout Brush 12 winners
Kindle Fire from Procyon
Mini Airmover B-Air
Upholstery tool WestPak
Rapid Seal Pro

Auction Items
Prochem TI Wand winners choice of standard or ergo Starting Bid $500

CTI Ozone Machine Starting Bid $400

CRW Supply Phoenix Portable Air Conditioner-Starting Bid $1000

Superior Cleaning Solutions Pheasant Hunt (20 birds 10 roosters,10 hens. Includes breakfast and lunch and 1 round of either sporting clays or 5 stand. up to 4 hunters and you may buy more birds at our membership rate. Hunt is at http://wasatchwingandclay.com/) -Starting Bid $400

Legendbrands Hoss-Starting Bid $1000

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

I didn't see where to buy raffle tic's??
so i just made a donation

if there's a separate place to buy tic's, I'll buy some of them too

..LT.A

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
John, maybe I'm dense (ok I'm definitely dense...) but it's not clear to me how to bid on auction items, or how to see what the current bid is.

Reactions: FredC

John Olson

Name
John Olson
For those that haven't been part of this for the last 8 years the raffle is one big raffle. Mikey likes to have multiple buckets and lets you buy tickets just for certain items. As you can see there is a very long list of items being given away here. To have each item have it's own bucket would be a monster Cluster.

Not only am I giving away these items but we have a list twice as long to give away to our customers. When you order anything from June3-6th you get one ticket for every $100 you spend and 1 ticket for coming or calling in. You are entered to win anything under $200 without being present and anything over $200 you must be present to win. I literally give things away for nearly 2 total hours during the day.

So long story short your entered to win everything listed above when you donate to the L&L Society. :) If you want more cool stuff then place a CAD order June 3-6th :)

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
John - you can just consider mine a donation to the cause.

If you want to put some tickets in and if I win please auction that item off and have the proceeds go back toward the cause. Thank you Lora!!!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I'd do $100 also. I think my card is on file but let me know if not.

The Clean Machine

Name
Ivan Day
Hi John,

Please check with Jesse today I think all PROCYON cleaning products are on sale for your CAD day sale tomorrow. I think Jesse was saying if you give 10 % he will give 10 % for a full 20% off on all the PROCYON you have in stock. This is HUGE! I hope you all have a great show. Jesse brought 2 Kindles and Money for drawings.. John I want to thank you for allowing us into your store you are a great person with a good hart.

Ivan

Back
Top Bottom