$1,078 Today

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I know it isn't much for you big boys but nailed it today. Tuesday I have over $1,000 scheduled as well as Thursday only $400 scheduled Weds afternoon(after wifey gets homes) Friday $600 in the AM then playing in a golf tourney. Gonna be a big week and a huge month. Cha Ching

TimP

I'll take 500 a day consitant any time. Lately I've been doing better than 500 but cause I'm doing larger commercial. But I've been burning about 80 bucks a day in fuel and paying a helper so I gets dwindled down fast.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
What Fred said. Any day over a grand is fan-flippin-tastic. (I put that fan-flippin-tastic in there in the hopes it would titillate Jimmy!) :D

Able 1

Name
Keith
My biggest day was $760.00 two weeks ago the week before i had my biggest week at $2,997 I work by myself so i don't think it's that bad.

Always could be better though!

Dolly

Well big dudes..........my biggest day was $ 4500.00 and that I did in 8 hours with my OP machine and HWE..........

55 and staying alive.............

Able 1

Name
Keith
"Well big dudes"
Every year I raise my prices at least 15% so I will get there it will just take time.

I could charge more now but I have too much advertizing in print now.

Once I'm "premium" I'll get 4,500 a day!

That is damn impressive though! How many employee's?

Name
Lee Stockwell
I did nada ($00.00) today. Good thing the boys kept the trucks busy without me....and I'm on salary. Justin will have the numbers posted in the morning, and I bet I will still be up with them by Sunday night after taking a long weekend.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have done $1,000 several times just not in a while and never had 3 days in a week scheduled with over $1,000.

Doug it was from 9-5:30

Chris A

Name
Chris
1K + days are great, and when you have a helper who you really synch with, it's amazing how much work you can get done. We do a lot of overloaded Saturdays like that when my helper is in school.

Dolly

I had a helper with that job..........I have done many times 1000 and sometimes 2500 in a day by myself.....

My daughter now works with me and I hired two week's ago a young fella who is awesome.

It look's like soon I'll have to hire another if things keep going forward like it looks........

Not bragging, just sharing that it is possible. I will always remember who my source is........

I thank God everyday for His blessings..............Even when things don't look so good, He has a plan ..........A journey, Lessons to be learned and victories to be won........

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.............

Take care you'all.............

R

R W

I did $550 on Monday. That was by myself, and takin' my time. I'm never in a hurry at my age. I will not work 10 hour days anymore....unless really needed. I orefer to slow things down, and chat with the customers.

Bryan Irvin

I've had several days go over 1k but that was including restoration. As for just carpet cleaning, I have come very close many many times lately. I got 3 booked for tomorrow, first one is just a regular repeat customer, second one is a very high end historical Charleston home with antique upholstery, antique oriential rugs, a little T&g cleaning, 7 rooms of wool carpet and will be putting protector on everything. Third job will be encapping about 4K sqft for one of the local resort vacation areas. The days like this are gonna be comming faster and faster due to recent marketing changes that I have made. Hopefully I will be adding van #2 soon.

Bryan

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
another big day today $1185. I have about $450 on the books Friday because I have a golf tourney at 12:45 and had to schedule saturday (again)6am-12 a house and a yacht. Big job Sunday Morning and then I have a $1,000 plus monday, weds, Thursday. It is unbelievable how they come in chunks. Then I will waste away to 235lbs in august with no work:)

Maybe I should try something like 40 grand in 40 days and start a BB

DevilDog

I did $67 today in the filipines and didn't break a sweat! Well, actually I did...played basketball at 6 in the morning and then went to the beach and barbecued all day.

It is not what you make...it is how you live with what you make. Odin has it right. Some of you have it totally wrong.

By the way, $67 in the filipines is like making $2000 in America.

Life is great, hate to come home to America.

Bye for now, another great day at the beach is just around the corner. Nine thirty AM and already 89, going to be a hot mother f'er.

No clothes on the girls!!

DevilDog

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
hate to tell you devildouche I made about $400 today and then played in a golf tourney. In the am will make about $500 and then go to 2 beach partys with my family and hot wife. I don't have to leave the country to live good. Besides you haven't left the country yet anyhow

It amazes me that you could do that at that hour of the morning in filippines. You made that kind of dough today. Did you worl overnight and go to the beach? It is only 5 am right now

TimP

so greg what are you down to now weight wise.

Since I've been busy in the past few weeks I've lost a few lbs. On may 25 I was 200lb's. Yesturday I checked and I was down to like 192. My goal is 180....although my ideal weight is supposedly 155 but I'll never get down to that....although when I graduated HS i was 145....so i suppose it's possible.

DevilDog

Actually when I posted that it was about 9:30 in the filipines. Now it is 10:07. Much better ways to make money than cleaning carpets.

And I did nothing but hit a few buttons on a key board to make that money.

Good day, or night, off to the beach.

DevilDog

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it is 10:07 am and I find it tough to believe you worked a full day and went to the beach today

$67 american would be more like $3000 in Philippines

How do you get around the SSG rstrictions on poultyry right now that has driven the price to $110 pesos per kilo of dressed chickens?

I am sitting at 248 right now tim

steve r

i clean the library about 1 mile away for $800 with my 175 and it takes me 4 hours. :wink:

ive been averaging about $500 a day though and have done $900 a couple times.my goal now is $5000 for 1 week.

great job greg!

i think the key is retention.i seem to be keeping bout 75% of the ones i clean for so in a couple years my numbers should be outstanding unless i f*#k up bad.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Now today was my kinda day. $678 Plus Janitorial $55

Jani Job at 5:00 done by 6:00 come home, shower, shit and shave help wifey get the kids up and I am out 6:45.
First Job 7:00 rental first floor in and out by 7:40 $150.00
Second Job 8:30(I was Early 8:00)Great Room, Dining room and bedroom $218
Break
Third Job 11:30(early 10:45) 3 bedrooms, hall, dining room, loveseat, protector $200.00
fourth Job Living room, stairs, hall and a little here and a little there $110.00

Nice easy day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom