$1,078 Today

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Not getting in to what I take in a day but I got $100.00 tip today in cash and so did my helper.

Having McD's tonight..

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Good week this week for a short one! A grand monday (resi-cleaning-carpet only). $510 tuesday done by 12:30. Went to price out a job I'm doing next week for $1600.00.

Phone keeps ringing even though I don't even have a free listing in the YPs.

I'll need a rest for this long weekend.

Have to have extra cheese on my mac& cheese tonight!

d-day

Now, if Dave Rampage were to post here about averagiing 1k per day with one truck, how would you all react? I don't understand these bulletin boards. Some folks can post that they are doing well, and all of a sudden, everyone is posting about how well they are doing. Someone else can share his success, and a hundred guys jump down his throat and many flat out say he's a liar.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I had 3 $1000 days and maybe 2 more over the course of the year. And tell everyone that today is my kinda day less than $700. I average about $640 which is a third less and that includes sunday without adding the additional day. That would bring me to about $500 a day.

I have not seen anyone on this thread say they average $1,000 a day

Able 1

Name
Keith
yeah, that is real good! I average about 400 a day and really don't feel like getting out of bed for less.

diamond brian

Rampage's problem is that he wants to reform all of us ignorant heathens not doing it his way. Despite his arrogance, many of us could buy and sell him several times over.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom