1/4 inch quick disconnects

campusman1

does any body know where to get the 1/4 inch quick disconnects male and female at a good price thanks campusman

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
The males you can bargain shop for,but for the females spend a few more and get the blue types to protect your hands.But if you do bargain shop honestly they might not last as well as a premium version...

Name
Jesse
I disagree on the blue POS's. I've never had such bad luck with connectors. I don't think the 6 or 7 I've bought have combined passed 200hrs, although I have strong heat. They clearly use the cheapest innards to compensate for the high tech color plastic. Were suffering from the plastic plague.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Out Of Character said:
I disagree on the blue POS's. I've never had such bad luck with connectors.

same here....they're JUNK!!!

They don't last us a month.
The standard ones out last the blue safety ones by 4 to 1.

Camp1, if there are any large plumbing/pipe fitting suppliers (the places where pro contractors buy) in your area, try them.

Or keep an eye on the sales fliers from CCing distributors and buy when they're on sale

..L.T.A.

QDs

I agree with Kevin buy a SS QD from Greenie. The SS is going to last for a long time....Interlink Supply Sells the QD for cheaper than you can buy them from Parker store here....

Kelly

In my world you usually get what you pay for...quality isnt hard to find....finding people with enough money to buy quality.....thats whats hard to find

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Windtrax...

1-800-443-0676

female brass BH2-60 1/4" QC
male brass BH2-61 1/4" QC

Good quality, and very reasonable prices (about $10 for the pair).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom