$100 to person who can solve this T/M problem...

The Preacher

i had a similar problem with my Cimex, NOT!!!LOL

i hope you get her going. Duane would be glad to talk you through it i'm sure!

KevinD said:
After seeing those pictures, especially # 3 I would take apart every steel fitting on that machine and look for a corrosive blockage. Those type of fittings are know to corrode and block up and a large piece could have come loose and be somewhere in the system causing the on and off pressure. I have had to take drill bits and open up the corrosion in those fittings before.
By the way, what type of water do you have and what chemical are you running in the system?

I use Fabpro formula 95. Least residue I've found. I sure hate to take apart everyone of those fittings but it looks like I may have too....I like your idea though....

Thanks,Rob.

PS:One time I hooked my fresh water to a well that did not seem very deep but sometimes you have no choice and I don't have a softner, so something could be rolling around I suppose...

minuteman

You have "cavitation in the pump",you can "BLEED" the system by an open ended hose that runs right back into a 5gal. jug. MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOU CHEM METER IF IT DRAWS INTO THE SYSTEM > in other words you are drawing air into the system some how, all you have to do is take it apart, the "PLUMBING" and check for a pin hole air leak in the lines and or check all metal ie;pipe fittings and re-tape and stick it back together.

Good luck, Greg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"I use Fabpro formula 95. Least residue I've found."

PromChem's Heat Wave=no scale

I didn't read all the posts, so forgive me if I'm being redundant.

But lemmie see if i got this right.
You took it to your local disty, he couldn't fix it and gave it back to you with a bill?

If I make a suggestion that gets your TM squared away, is the Benjamin still on the table?

take it to another disty or repair guy that knows WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE DOING!
Give Benny to the mechanic

..L.T.A.

I am 99% sure it is fixed.

minuteman said:
So..., is it fixed or what?

Greg

I am 99% sure it is fixed! Sat down with my disty mechanic and went through the whole water flow pattern. White Magic has a last step check valve right before the heat exchanger and it was rattling around. Since replacing it has not acted up again so far. Hopefully it will stay that way!
Thanks,Rob.

PS:I would like to thank everyone for helping out. It was difficult but quite a learning curve...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom