12' box van

Jerry McMahon

Bought a 12 foot box van for a dedicated flood truck. Looking for different setups.

Anybody care to share some pics of theres?

There will be no truckmount just a flood pumper, portable and ofcourse a few dehus and lots of airmovers.

I seen mytee had some sort of airmover hangers on here awhile back. Anybody using those?

It has a fiberglass box so im somewhat limited to what i can hang on the walls.

Bob Foster

Try and get a picture of the Dri-Eaz truck that they have that runs out of Nashville. It had a decent set up to carry blowers and dehums.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Bob is right, this is from Mikeyfest, it is a Sweet truck:

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That will be more of a challenge to duplicate with a fiberglass only box. FRP is much better imo for a flood vehicle as is a 14' box.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the bigger trucks too, but without the TM and waste tank he should have enough room to carry a job or two's worth. ???

Here are some pictures I found in my files, they are a several years old.

Extractiontrucks-1.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Chavez, I can't see how you have your dehus strapped in. What did you use to keep them from moving around?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nothing, parked as they are with their backs up against the wall they don't move at all.

We use to use old seat belts and you just locked them, but when we loaded extra found they wouldn't move around.

Probably should at least drill a few holes in the tube and use a bungee just in case they get in an accident in one of those trucks.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Chavez uses the 14 ft box truck to transport the mexicans with the shop vacs. He can get 28 mexicans and 28 shop vacs and have a huge flood extracted in 15 minutes

Jerry McMahon

What is FRP?

For you guys that are up here in the frozen tundra, how do you keep your dehu's from freezing in the winter while on the road?

Thanks for the pics and info guys. Gives me lots of ideas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom