12 volt Backpack Sprayer

Spurling

12v DC, 4 gallon, 60psi, 25oz per min, multi-spray patterns with 9hrs of spraying time per charge... $99 at Northerntool.com

diamond brian

POS. If you buy it, save the box so you can ship it back for a refund. I actually gave it a good rating a day before the pump quit working.

Mikey P

Administrator
Review This Product
Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 4 / 5
Hudson NeverPump Bak-Pak DC Pump Sprayer, January 21, 2008
By BCKLLC from Labadie, MO (read all my reviews) (read all my reviews)

"This is a keeper..Pressure seems to be consistant...Battery life is long and most importantly rechargeable.....plenty of capacity for fluid....Great for many projects but best meets my needs for weed control....Only improovment I would make would be a more flexible possibly coil type hose....Seems a bit stiffer on a cool morning & with very cold water in the mix."

What is your level of technical expertise?: Home Handyman
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No (Report Inappropriate Review)
Overall Rating: 1 out of 5 1 / 5
Hudson one week working pump, January 14, 2008
By cinnamon from Dallas, Texas (read all my reviews) (read all my reviews)

"This is an example of wonderful idea and very bad quality.
The charger works perfect but the pump quits working after 5-7 days.
It is very good quiet tool which is a pleasure to work with when it works.
Wonderful tool for someone who has to do a precision spraying or rinsing of the artwork. If the pump would work for more than a few days this would be a dream product. I used 9 of them and had to return each of them after 5-9 days under the warranty for replacement in order to finish my work. Thanks to this product I became very familiar with friendly, very helpful and kind management of the local Northern tool store.
If I will ever need a rechargeable sprayer again I will have to use another product.
If someone needs it on his back as a backpack he needs to consider its weight plus a weight of its four gallon capacity which comes to roughly 19 pounds."

What is your level of technical expertise?: Professional
Overall Rating: 1 out of 5 1 / 5
sprayer, January 14, 2008
By PAPPY70 from hastings michigan (read all my reviews) (read all my reviews)

"my time with hudson sprayer was not good. all joints leaked could not get them to stop completely. finally they broke due to over tighting of a plastic fitting. I replaced the joints with metal . now they didnt leak. the next problem was preasure . It was to build up preasure and turn it self off. it didnt. so it never turn it self off . I only had it a month but i have given up hope."

What is your level of technical expertise?: Home Handyman
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 5 / 5
HUDSON SPRAYER, October 31, 2007
By james44 from LOUISIANA (read all my reviews) (read all my reviews)

"I RECENTLY BOUGHT ONE OF THESE SPRAYERS AND I AM TRULY SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY AND DETAIL PUT INTO THIS SPRAYER. ALSO THE EXTRA PARTS KIT THAT COMES WITH IT IS VERY HELPFUL IF YOU SHOULD MISPALCE A PART. THE SPRAYER ALSO IS VERY POWERFUL AND BATTERY LIFE IS GREAT, LAST FOREVER. I HAVE USED IT TO SPRAY SOME OF THE TOUGHEST TERRAIN IN THE SOUTHERN MARSH LANDS AND IT REACH'S OUT REALLY FAR. I HAVE RECCOMENDED IT TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AS WELL, THANKS AGAIN NORTHERN HYDRAULICS FOR SELLING ANOTHER GREAT PRODUCT. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD GREAT SUCESS WITH YOUR PRODUCTS."

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i looked into similar ones on eBay years ago before i got my MultiSprayer. even had the shurflo pump.

do a search on ICS...some info there. glad i went with my MultiSprayer.

thanx --- Derek.

DavidB

That's actually very similar if not the same as the Procyon sprayer and the EZSprayer or something like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom