RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
looks busy in here. Maybe you need lisa wagner after all

Oh wait I am the one full of shit

Becker

Name
Becker
I'm a moron, but I think he is trying to say you are the last to reply on 13 of the top 15 topics.

Not sure, Waffles talks in a code most don't understand.

He is full of hate!

Love it when he drinks, but from what I read he is no longer posting on Mikeys board.
Bundy said:
I am going to end my postings on mikeyboiards here. Most of you are ******* morons

DRAMA QUEEN!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Becker you are way off on who I am and how I live my life. Idiots like you say drinking and I am full of hate. Not even close, hateful people can not survive in my world. I am not the one who continues to put negative tag lines in my signatire. Hava good one

F

FB7777

Greg,

Becker and Brokum are cut from the same cloth

combined 50 years in this racket and they both run around as solo operators happy with 3 or 4 jobs a day.

Its like having a job...

well actually its worse...

its a job where if you take a vacation, its unpaid,

no medical coverage,

no pension

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Glad to see that you haters stick together.

It's neat that I can now get attacked without even having to post in a thread.

Saves me all the time of actually having to post an opinion.

You guys need some meds, counseling or some other kind of intervention.

You are right about one thing.

I'm happy to stick $500 or more in my pocket for working a slow day and home before noon.

For instance; I scheduled a slow day yesterday so i could catch up ( It has been really busy for the last few weeks)and I only worked 3 hours and I grossed $585.00

Most Americans would thank God everyday for being able to do the same.

If I had several trucks I would have to gross around 5 times more to end up in the same place.

Different strokes.

Everyone does not have to be or would want to be Pfred, Growley or even Me.

Lots of ways to make money in this biz

Everyone needs to find "their" own path.

(Notice word their)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Yes because I posted something about you in the thread. The height of hypocrasy
"Phred your saying bad things about me so I will say bed things about Greg." No-cum

Now I will tell you Dave, you are a liar. All around. A snake oil salesman. In one thread you brag about how all your marketing does and the 10's of 100's of people in many different ways you get you customers but your still broke. I already went through the numbers previously from the information you provided and you would be doing millions a year and would not be able to have a slow day with one truck for years with the amount you would have to clean in 1 year.

By this Tuesday you had 10 jobs booked from the internet, not to mention the jobs from your program that represents atleast half your new business plus your 80+ retention rate so just by Tueday you booked atleast 20 new jobs and 80 repeats. Those are very, very low numbers based on information you provide and just from 2 small avenues

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you're going to be a one truck operator it's important that you put a good amount of money in the bank for those "off" times. Whether it be illness, vacation, no jobs or whatever. THat's the biggest part about the 1 truck guys.
So even if you don't get paid...you have the money to make it not matter as much.

With that said. Anyone over the age of 35 needs to have something set in place. A helper who can take the reighns, another cleaner who is willing to partner up and help out when needed...and vice versa....Something.
Something that will allow your "company" to work when YOU can't.

Like said, sometimes you are just thrust into this problem and sometimes it doesn't happen for a long time. But sooner or later you won't be able to physically clean anymore and you should be ready for that.

I won't judge Dave because I haven't seen his bank account or business plan. I know what he says here and a like most....it doesn't always add up.
Things change from day to day so is he lying? I have no idea but it's possilbe he's telling the truth at that time.

Greg has done it as well. Telling us all the money and other assets he has etc. Who really knows?

Who really cares?

When I start caring about what 1 or 2 other companies are doing and it effects me that much...it's time to get out.

But on the other hand, it's fun as hell to rag on a guy for being a dirtbag carpet cleaner no matter who you are. :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I said I was broke this february and could barely scrape by. So please get you facts straight before posting about me

yes they are supposed to be more organized and I am working on that but we did suffer some serious cash flow issues this past february and need to run things down sometime.. I don't want to take any of my personal money into the business and I did not stock away enough cash this past winter and had some unexpected expenses

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bundy said:
I said I was broke this february and could barely scrape by. So please get you facts straight before posting about me

You also said your comany had more assets than mine...making "$700,00.00" a year ...I can go on and on.

Don't BS me Greg.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
don't want anymore right now. I had a brutal February and beginning of March(it gets scary) it gets real real quick when you gotta pay for a bunch of stuff and people are delayed paying. The only saving grace was I didn't have to contribute much to my household so I could put all cash flow from the business into the business

Lack of any quality planning has really hurt my business financially good thing we were so focused on quality

Anyone can visit my business and I don't claim to do it all with 1 truck

You should care as a moderator on this board the integrity of a guy constantly TRYING to SCAM people should be important. The legitimacy of what dave says should be in question, I am not trying to sell anyone anything. I see you think differently a kind of birds of a feather thing. I am not saying that to be mean I am just saying you allow it you must adhere to it

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Bundy said:
Yes because I posted something about you in the thread. The height of hypocrasy
"Phred your saying bad things about me so I will say bed things about Greg." No-cum

Now I will tell you Dave, you are a liar. All around. A snake oil salesman. In one thread you brag about how all your marketing does and the 10's of 100's of people in many different ways you get you customers but your still broke. I already went through the numbers previously from the information you provided and you would be doing millions a year and would not be able to have a slow day with one truck for years with the amount you would have to clean in 1 year.

By this Tuesday you had 10 jobs booked from the internet, not to mention the jobs from your program that represents atleast half your new business plus your 80+ retention rate so just by Tueday you booked atleast 20 new jobs and 80 repeats. Those are very, very low numbers based on information you provide and just from 2 small avenues

Awfully early in the morning to be tipping the bottle.

The hate continues......................

More after this commercial.................l

Would you like to become a know it all and learn to constantly impose your way of life upon others,
But, your common sense, intelegence or you don't just give a shit what everyone else is doing is holding you back.

I now have great news for you!!!

For a unlimited time only you can enroll in the Growley and Pfred speed "I know how you should live your life " course.

In no time at all:

1. You'll be able to tell people you hardly know how they should run their business.

2. List the myriad of ways you wrongly think you are better than them.

3.Learn how to falsely calculate how many clients they should have every week and how much money they should make.

4. In no time at all, You'll be able to chime in and insult posters after every post they make (and even don't make).

5. Your low self esteem will get a false boost as you attack others you hardly know.

But wait there's more...

As an added bonus we'll throw in:

How to disparage others by their choice in the car they drive,brand of beer, their spouse is not up to your standards, choice in pets, NASCAR or no NASCAR or choice in underwear.

The Growley and Pfred speed "I know how you should live your life " course is guaranteed to change you life!

Well, not for the better. But, It will definitely change your life.

Order today and we'll also throw in a wonder shammy to mop up your low self esteem.

Only 19.95 Plus S&H

Don't you 2 guys see how ridiculous you are being.

Give it a break!!

BTW GROWLY: There has never been a person that has ever said I have taken advantage of them or ripped them of.
You don't need to make untrue allegations. I always provide more than promised.

(I personally nominate this post for the Mikey Board hall of fame)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
See the attacks just continue. All I did was defend myself and point out that claims should be checked out with a little more verasity. With the different numbers you put out it is tough. You and becker derailed a perfectly good thread basicly asking for more input from others.

Once again wives and everything else is brought into it.

1. You'll be able to tell people you hardly know how they should run their business.
I don't tell people how they should run there business, that is your job. You do it in every single post
2. List the myriad of way you wrongly think you are better than them.
Not better than everyone nocum just you and the rest of the 3 broketeers
3.Learn how to falsely calculate how many clients they should have every week and how much money they should make.
All based on your numbers Dave, please point out where they are wrong. Your the one trying to sell not me
4. In no time at all, You'll be able to chime in and insult posters after every post they make and even don't make.
you keep bringing me up, just like the other broketeers

5. Your low self esteem will get a false boost as you attack others.
Never been accused of low self esteem, thanks I would like to be more humble and less godlike in my mind

Just for the record Broakum we aren't telling you how to live your life, we are pointing out the giant holes in your "stories" err advice

Broakum "post of the year" hmmmm self praise is no praise. Instead of going on a tyrade against maybe you should have apologized for dragging my thread down with you after blaming Fred

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Just can't give it a break can you Greg.

It seems pathological.

Saying you are "God like in your mind" is pretty scary!!!

That is what an other famous Bundy thought.

Like, Ted Bundy.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am sorry for responding to another attack from one of the 3 broketeers. It is pathological to defend myself? I am sorry. I was going to say something negative about you but it would get deleted. Different rules for different people.

Now back to the originally scheduled program after Yoakums unwarranted out of nowhere attack on me. Please point out where the numbers I posted are wrong and I will dig up the data you saidI think that people should post more in this room but I think alot of people think that when they do it is just poo poo'd on like Lisa Wagner the otherday and Fred Boyle everytime.

I just hope when people make fair honest posts that people like Dave don't just hop in with his pitch and then maybe a few more people will participate. Instead of already knowing the direction in advance

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
You keep proving my pathological point.

Get some therapy brother before it's too late and a possible rampage ensues.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am not going to get into a peeing contest with you Dave. I wanted to jar people to post in here more. You attack me and I answerred you and the difference between a guy posting and a guy selling. If you could do 1 thing for everyone
point out where my numbers you said were wrong and I will either show you the data you posted or apologize

that is fair

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Kills me that Greg throws out insults more than anyone...and then when we respond...we are "attacking" him.

Wounded Kitten.

Don't be such an ass hat Greg and people won't "attack" you.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
again just trying to get some legitimate posts in this room. Asking for different people to post and the 3 broketeers come out swinging. Becker started, brokum hopped in and then mary came to bat. Outright personal attacks.

I think we should work on getting more credibilty to this room and when I make statements or ask question of someone trying to sell a product the questions are fair. Birds of a feather I guess, it is your room and your in charge

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
XTREME1 said:
again just trying to get some legitimate posts in this room. Asking for different people to post and the 3 broketeers come out swinging. Becker started, brokum hopped in and then mary came to bat. Outright personal attacks.

I think we should work on getting more credibilty to this room and when I make statements or ask question of someone trying to sell a product the questions are fair. Birds of a feather I guess, it is your room and your in charge

:shock:

No really...
:shock:

Do you read what you type?

If you want to help....great!
But you attack people more than anyone...I just think some get sick of it. Then when they respond....They're "attacking me".

Give me a break

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
all good intent but you can't post something without people accepting simple opinions and have to move it to , your using google wrong, your SEO wrong etc etc Your an idiot the copyright information is such and such. People get tired of it. So I am asking people to post legitmately and when brokum chimes in about His system etc someone should really put the screws to him and prove his numbers rather than trying to take advantage of newbies. Same goes with your Brian(I think your idea is more legit and requires more work from you)

Becker just can't control himself and then the 3 broketeers burst into action.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
What an I missing Greg?

Did I chime in about my marketing system that you rant on with your ignorant attacks?

Are you talking about my marketing system that shows small businesses how to advertise throughout their community for next to nothing and it continues to market month after month forever without and further effort, time or money if you choose.

Is that what you are talking about?

No, I haven't talked about it previously in this post(And I have never mentioned it without being asked) but, now that you mentioned it.....................

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Just the point where my numbers are wrong
The 3 broketeres who steered this thread astray have evolved it to this

So Dave point out where my numbers are wrong and I Will prove I am not or apologize

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Proving Greg is wrong to Greg is pointless.

It's kind of like defending the old canard "When did you stop beating your wife argument."

One red herring just leads into an other.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I like the way you twist Dave that is what con artist do

You attacked me as did the other broketers your trying to sell a product and you don't prove your claims

I brought this up about a moderator before also

That is interesting

Please when I try to stir activity in this room so we can get more positive input could you 3 please stay on topic without all the negativity

See negativity breeds More negativity

I have no problem with questioning the validity of information but please keep it on topic

Back
Top Bottom