15 gallon electric sprayer install

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
after ditching inline sprayers, breaking a couple mytee sprayers, burning up a $500 multi-sprayer and wearing out a half dozen backpack sprayers i decided to purchase on of these at harbor freight for $98..

It holds 16 gallons of Slop-n-gobble and has a 40 psi 12v pump.

Best sprayer i've ever had!!!!

I installed a seprate hose reel just for the pre-spray and loaded it with inexpensive rubber "Air Hose" from harbor freight. the wand that came with it is perfect too. Just put what ever size tip on it you want.

Best of all, they'll even sell you a 2 year replacement warranty for under 20 bucks.

here's the link http://www.harborfreight.com/12-volt-15-gallon-spot-sprayer-9583.html

IMAG0120-1.jpg

It's a real time saver not having to mix chemicals several times per day.

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yea yea i get that...i use my old porty as a sprayer on commercial...

BUT

how many feet of hose can you use with out losing pressure??

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
i do 150' hose runs every day with only slight pressure drop. no biggie.. you might notice a bigger pressure drop at 200' but i've never tested it. i use an 8005 V-jet.

i've used a porty for pre-spraying commercial work sometimes too. but, i'm afraid the PSI is too high for residential because of the potential for overspray onto fine furniture and things.

Harbor Freight has a 30 day return policy.

any carpet cleaner worth his salt should be able to manage the addition of a light weight air hose on a jobsite. :razz: Especially, if it means not mixing chems 4 times per day... :pig:

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
and you had to paint your 777 BLUE...there,s no other color for a truckmount

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I've done this a few times, but never thought of a hose reel! Great Idea.

Another benefit is the TM can be off while you pre-spray. Saving fuel $$$

Last edited:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
exactly....

for single story residential we normally pre-spray the entire house then put the hose away. then, we drag out our vacuum and high pressure hoses and turn the truckmount on. very fast and efficient..

we make our pre-mix every morning using cold water so that it doesn't evaporate off the carpet too fast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom