All that money spent on a vehicle wrap

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Can someone please explain the use
Of shoe covers....do you take them off every time you step out the door...then put em back on...
WHAT A DUMB IDEA! If you are working from the furthest point out the door....you really never step on
carpet you've cleaned ( at least you shouldn't)......so no need for dumb shoe covers!
How do you groom cleaned carpet without walking on it? Or is grooming carpet a dumb idea too?

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
I'm 50/50. Sometimes realtors like the wand marks to show that it's been cleaned.
I think he’s referring to bringing in that carpet rake after you clean like the wand marks from dry passing isn’t enough🙄

Maybe if I only had one job/day, I’d rake it. But since I’m balling out 3-6/day, nope.

Name
Swani
I think he’s referring to bringing in that carpet rake after you clean like the wand marks from dry passing isn’t enough🙄

Maybe if I only had one job/day, I’d rake it. But since I’m balling out 3-6/day, nope.
3-6 a day! Damn! I don't think I've ever done more than 3 in a day. That's awesome!

We sometimes do 8-10 homes a day on our maid service side, but that's usually with 4 people working in 2 teams.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob, didn’t you once say you would get chased off the porch with a broom if you didn’t use put down brown traffic paper when you were done cleaning?
Jim...I believe the broom remark was made over someone walking up to bum a cigarette from me......HOWEVER there have been hostile incidents over being out of walk paper on more than a few occasions!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob, didn’t you once say you would get chased off the porch with a broom if you didn’t use put down brown traffic paper when you were done cleaning?
Jim.....everyone calls it "brown paper"
When actually its green.... thin poly coated on both sides used in body shops.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
3-6 a day! Damn! I don't think I've ever done more than 3 in a day. That's awesome!

We sometimes do 8-10 homes a day on our maid service side, but that's usually with 4 people working in 2 teams.
I try to keep it at 3/day as well. The busy time of the year when people start begging to get it cleaned last minute is when I clean up to 6/day. I normally skip lunch and get home around 7-8pm. I promise I'm not bragging. I hate those days

Reactions: Living The Dream

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
I try to keep it at 3/day as well. The busy time of the year when people start begging to get it cleaned last minute is when I clean up to 6/day. I normally skip lunch and get home around 7-8pm. I promise I'm not bragging. I hate those days
I know my portable slows us down big time, but damn even with a truckmount that sounds like an olympic sport. Do you work in a relatively small service area? Crushing it..

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Groom what a dumb idea.......triangles SHOW Mrs Phifft that every square inch has been cleaned!
Patterns do have a nice effect. Part of me feels like a bad boy not grooming it out so I've been doing patterns for photos but then grooming afterwards. Maybe I'll ask what Mrs. Pickles would like left behind, or just go for it and leave it patterned more often...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Patterns do have a nice effect. Part of me feels like a bad boy not grooming it out so I've been doing patterns for photos but then grooming afterwards. Maybe I'll ask what Mrs. Pickles would like left behind, or just go for it and leave it patterned more often...
I Repeat!

BUT what would I know
I only I only been interacting wit people for 40 years ....I wonder how many people Brian runs into that still asks" wheres the walk paper "

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
"If i where to rake and groom the carpet Mrs old black custy would beat me wit her broom.. they ALL like the triangles"

--Bob Vawter from his famous MB interview in 2007.
Broom.....a little ol black ladies weapon of choice!

Famous....lol!!!
However I did get a MB trophy from Lisa for the longest MB post!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You mean a run on brooms?

I mean you being chased off a porch by an outraged woman of color for doing less than your best.

Probably more likely to have happened to an employee of yours of course.

Your "kvorka" is legendary..... :biggrin:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I mean you being chased off a porch by an outraged woman of color for doing less than your best.

OHH NO...seriously.......they all loved me.....when I was a kid I would go to the local golf course and pick nite crawlers off the greens. . I would set up a little nite crawler selling stand and sell the worms to people headed to the river down the road! Almost all black....
I was a little scared at 1st.....but I soon realized that these scary people were nicer than most white people I knew!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Yes Jim..I hear you're familiar wit that subject......as well...lol!

Ohh.......and I always did my best!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom