17" Hyper Turbo?

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
It seems we are doing more and more HUGE tile jobs, with big wide open areas. The 17" hyper turbo with wheels looks like it will speed up these huge jobs, does anyone have one to relate their experiences? I can't think of any drawbacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Not used it yet. Seems like it would work fine. The wheels on concrete would be a big help.

Name
Jesse
I haven't personally used it on tile yet. Our guys say it doesn't recover well. TF probably should have used 2" hose and port on the head. We're doing 30K of tile this coming weekend and I'm planning on giving it a try myself. On concrete it is hard to get the wheel height adjustment correct. It is either locking down or leaving water behind.

Monday I'll post an update if I actually get down to the job site.

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

Steve CGD guy

Supportive Member
I have one and have used it mostly on concrete floors. Works great and mine recovers very well. It recovers as well as any spinner with a brush skirt. It leaves smooth concrete and vct basically dry and grouted tile slightly wet. It does cover a lot of ground quickly but it can push hard on smooth surfaces.

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I've had one for 5+ years and have done some big tile jobs, most of them without it. We could never get the height adjustment just right for it to recover properly vs being stuck on the ground.

I would rather have the 15 " head with no wheels for big indoor tile jobs.

Now for outdoor, its great when you can't use a whisper wash. We use it on outdoor stone patios that cannot take the abuse from 4000 psi pressure washer.

You need to test one before you buy one, fo sho.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Name
Jesse
I'm guessing that if you have weak vacuum it may allow you to set the height low enough to recover but not lock down. Our relief valves are set at 17 and we run all 2.5 to a 15ft 2" whip. It becomes incredibly hard to move at times. I'll try it with a portable and see if that helps.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Glad you asked the question, man was my thoughts wrong. I think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom