1970 Cleaning Equipment Pictures & New Web Site

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Check out the then new steam cleaning process and equipment from 1970 that I started with. Go to www.deltasteamway.com and then click on 'Rochester Steam Way' page. Be sure to also click 'Next' to see the second page of pictures.

This is our brand new website also, so turn your sound on for the opening 'Home' page to get the full effect.

If interested in trucks, try the 'All In The Family' page and click on each truck for a slide show. You can also see my 3 trucks since I started Delta Steam Way in 1984 by clicking on the 'Contact' page.

You may be interested in 24 cleaning pictures in the 'Photo Gallery' that are pretty nasty.

Have fun.

Loren

Greenie

On the Rochester page I recognize a Ralph Greco era TurboMatic in the first pic, and what appears to be a huge portable in the 2nd, what is the machine in the 3rd pic?

love the van carpet.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
The third picture is the other side of the Turbomatic. If you click on 'next' there is a closer picture of it.

Also on the 'next' page is the 1966 Chevy van I started with. Paid $850 for it and $5000 for the black portable Steam Way 400 in 1970 when I started cleaning.

Loren

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
nice pics. i wasnt even born yet infact i was -14 when you started cleaning. funny uh. just thought i would let you in on that. my dad would have probably been in 7th grade.

Greenie

$5000 for the black portable Steam Way 400 in 1970

those were the days to sell equip.!

Had Ralph Greco here at my shop early this year, lots of stories.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom