1999 Butler System - Back to the drawing board...

AzCleaner

How good is a Butler System which was built in 1999. I've found one online which seems to have all the bells and whistles the thing could have come with (Electric reel, 210 gal. recovery tank, etc.) The system has a little over 5,000 hours though; however, it's right around my price range and it looks EMMACULATE. The owner has rated it a 10 of 10. I'm also wondering if someone can tell me the specs on it. (PSI, Heat, Wacuum, etc.) This system is around the price that I can afford. The other options I am looking at, around this price, are Ford E150 Van with a Prochem Peak @ 350 hrs., and a 1985 Chevy van with a Prochem Performer 405.

Anyway, thanks.

ShawnB

Exactly what Mikey P said. I know a guy that runs a 1984 Butler and prefers it over his brand new Cleanco. In fact he let his tech run the Cleanco.

The Butler TM will outlast the van. Get the van checked out.

jeg1983

I have a 90 butler and it still is running strong with over 5000hr's I just need to fix or replace the heat exchanger but I have a back up I am running right now anyways that does a fine job. After having a butler I would recommend them to anyone.

AzCleaner

Well, called the guy back today after a message left yesterday. He said someone had put a $2,000 deposit on it so I suppose it's back to the drawing board. I'm supposed to get a call on Monday (that's the term on the deposit) to let me know if the potential buyer bought plane tickets or not. We'll see. The deal is even sweeter as well, because it would only take me about a 5 hour drive to get it. :?

Jimbo

Hey Tardo...if you want to buy some good deal somewhere....DO NOT post it in front of a bunch of people who are in the same line of work...just get off the dime and buy it yourself!

I bet a dollar to a donut that someone saw your post and made a deal on the unit!

Jim...was it me?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom