1st truck mount advice

steve_64

Mrs Vawter says otherwise...
If you want to judge my cleaning on a job 3..5 hours from home was just doing a favor on a section 8 nightmare kids pissing on my leg and 5 people standing around in the way at all times just want traffic lanes until the room is done then ask if you can do under the furniture which had so much trash no carpet was visible...whew.

I actually thought we did an outstanding job it took 2 frikkin hours filled the vac 3 or 4 times and still plugged my filter up and I only had the WM a couple months at best that's why I was over there in the first place....whew.

Hey go ahead and judge.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
If you want to judge my cleaning on a job 3..5 hours from home was just doing a favor on a section 8 nightmare kids pissing on my leg and 5 people standing around in the way at all times just want traffic lanes until the room is done then ask if you can do under the furniture which had so much trash no carpet was visible...whew.

I actually thought we did an outstanding job it took 2 frikkin hours filled the vac 3 or 4 times and still plugged my filter up and I only had the WM a couple months at best that's why I was over there in the first place....whew.

Hey go ahead and judge.

Ya Steve....it was a nightmare job....
Beyond imagination!
Still remember your tires peeling outta the parking lot....
Did I say thanks...?

F

FB7777

If you are the kind of guy that likes to pay cash for everything then go buy your TV, wife's new ring, and next summer's vacation with cash up front

Finance your truckmount that makes your job easier and can hold enough heat to give your wand a 12flow.
Titan575, Peak500, or Apex570.

If you're stuck on the smaller class, then the Rage would be my first choice. The 36blower is a good size for that size truckmount.
I like the new Matt Wood

I shall call him Broke dick Mini-Me

7113B636-99E7-42C2-A343-9115DE3AE91C.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator

Hey go ahead and judge.

I'm not judging anything..

Joan did.

But if she was happy with Bob's goofy ass soapy short stroke I just don't know what to think

Mikey P

Administrator

Hey go ahead and judge.

And why the fvck wasn't Genny filming all this?

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
I installed the Boxxer myself. I had a mechanic buddy install the fuel-tap and fuel pump, but it still wasn't a tough job.
I was quoted $1,500 for a dealer to install it... totally not worth it.

Yeah I would agree $1500 to bolt something to the floor of a van

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I
Yeah I would agree $1500 to bolt something to the floor of a van
It's a little more complicated than just bolting it to the floor of the van. You need to lay it out properly for weight distribution, drill the holes with out puncturing the has tank, or damaging a brake line, etc. You may need to remove and install heat shields under the van. You need to install the fuel tap properly so that it's safe. You need a forklift or chain hoist or a lot of big guys to load it into the van. Some vendors will give you free or reduced installation.

Reactions: kevinj6121

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I like the new Matt Wood

View attachment 94289
I admit it: I didn't have $33k saved up for my everest. So you're right. I was too broke to put that much cash on the table

But it was nice to do that 300ft hose run yesterday with my wand set at 12flow and not have to worry about building back up that $nest$ I would've spent on a $10k garage mount

Last edited:

steve_64

I admit it: I didn't have $33k saved up for my everest. So you're right. I was too broke to put that much cash on the table

But it was nice to do that 300ft hose run yesterday with my wand set at 12flow and not have to worry about building back up that $nest$ I would've spent on a $10k garage mount
I get zero percent interest on most smaller purchases. And lower rates on the bigger ones. I'm with ya here Matt. The cash stays in the safe for rainy days.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I like the new Matt Wood

View attachment 94289
And for the record, I did pay cash for a truckmount one time in the past. A fking AMTX! Because the price seemed so reasonable I thought it was worth a shot. Well, IT WASN'T!!!

So I financed the next truckmount at the Jondon where I could have the dealer and manufacturer take care of me if any problems came up

Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Lee Stockwell
And for the record, I did pay cash for a truckmount one time in the past. A fking AMTX! Because the price seemed so reasonable I thought it was worth a shot. Well, IT WASN'T!!!

So I financed the next truckmount at the Jondon where I could have the dealer and manufacturer take care of me if any problems came up
Don't feel bad Matt, we've ALL had to learn that lesson, but "newbies know best" no matter how we try to warn them .

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Why did you delete this golden advice...
I agree, that was golden advice and honest as well, If relia-built was near-by to me i'd most likely go with one of his units. however I'd rather go with a manufacturer near by to my location this way i can go see the unit in person and have everything about it explained to me face to face as this will be my 1st TM.

There is a sunbelt USA an hour away from me and i do like the judson they have for 13 grand and the boxer 318 for $12,700

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I agree, that was golden advice and honest as well, If relia-built was near-by to me i'd most likely go with one of his units. however I'd rather go with a manufacturer near by to my location this way i can go see the unit in person and have everything about it explained to me face to face as this will be my 1st TM.

There is a sunbelt USA an hour away from me and i do like the judson they have for 13 grand and the boxer 318 for $12,700
What's the price difference on the 318 vs the new Titan325?

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
one thing I do notice when doing a search for used TM'S is that you see a lot out there on a lot of different units but few to none are Judson's. Thats gotta tell ya something

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
You also have to factor in how many Boxxer are sold compared to Judsons.

You can't go wrong with either. The reason I chose the HM is because I didn't want to run propane. Also, I spoke with a guy that "upgraded" from a Boxxer 318 to a base Judson and said the Boxxer had better vacuum. The Judson has a cavernous waste tank, which is a plus, but it does affect vacuum. I'd rather dump a smaller tank more often and maintain better vacuum. Hydramaster makes a great waste tank designed for better airflow, just like certain wands do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom